I saved Louis, and not Violet. Here's why.

Although, Louis was mean to us after Marlon died but Violet wasn't, here's why I saved Louis. Please don't disrespect my choice and explanation, it's rude.

I only saved Louis because he had feelings for me first, and he was mostly hysterical especially with his chair leg, "Chairles." Another reason is that I thought Louis would die if I saved Violet and I wanted his character to develop more frequently instead of dying. One more reason is that he was my boyfriend, and letting them capture your boyfriend is relatively sick, I couldn't let that happen, and I would probably look away nearly crying. Anyways, I'd rather have Violet discouraged at me instead of Louis unable to talk. Now, please, respect my opinion if you saved Violet. I'll be a little disappointed if you don't.

Comments

• Good for you. I have yet not played this game and do not regret my choice either.

• You say you dont play the game but dont regret your choice? wut

Good for you. I have yet not played this game and do not regret my choice either.

• Please don't disrespect my choice and explanation, it's rude.

I respect you sir. Please don't hurt me.

• edited February 2019

Fitting that the first reply to a thread no one asked about is about is a reply no one cares about. Thanks for letting us know, guys lol

Good for you. I have yet not played this game and do not regret my choice either.

• edited February 2019

Well before episode 3 came out, my choice if I had the game would've been Louis as well because

• Violet being "the new leader" meant her getting captured was the bigger blow to the group
    • She would theoretically be able to direct Aasim and Omar within captivity
    • Her being on the way to meeting the twins again could've led to a conflicted conversation
    • Tenn would have extra reason to step up for the rescue mission
    • His personality would've balanced better alongside Willy's within the remaining group
    • He himself had been expressing regret for not recognizing something was wrong with Marlon and considered it a wakeup call to improve his work ethic
    • According to the choices I would've made, he would've been in the most dire need of help

Overall, he felt like the right choice. And once episode 3 went up, I was right, albeit for wrong reasons.

• He doesn't regret his choice not to play the game.

You say you dont play the game but dont regret your choice? wut

• oh well the comment felt confusing to me

DabigRG posted: »

He doesn't regret his choice not to play the game.

• That's fair.

oh well the comment felt confusing to me

• Well Louis had every reason to be mean to us. It was completely justified - we shouldn't forget about tha (some people forget about that so that's why I am saying it in the first place)

To be honest after Episode 3, I think most of us can agree that saving Louis was better choice if we take a look at outcomes. Well - if Violet's mind is somehow permanently damaged then I can say that there wasn't a better choice, but at this point - saving Louis was simply overall better.

• Always boggled my mind why these let's plays took off. How does it even mean anything if you're not making the choices yourself? If it doesn't, why even bother? I'm never gonna get these kids who watch pewpieguy play games and complain about the Blacks and Jews lol

DabigRG posted: »

Well before episode 3 came out, my choice if I had the game would've been Louis as well because * Violet being "the new leader" meant h

• I don't view backing up a continued slacker as the better choice just because he wasn't smart enough to stfu lol. Violets Stockholm syndrome girlfriend has her fucked up in the head because she's actually still alive, vs Louis has no tongue because he couldn't shut his mouth. Maybe he shoulda spent more time at the target range instead of asking us to go sing with him lol

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Well Louis had every reason to be mean to us. It was completely justified - we shouldn't forget about tha (some people forget about that so

• As in I do not regret my choice on not playing the game.

You say you dont play the game but dont regret your choice? wut

• Can you not? Thank you.

Fitting that the first reply to a thread no one asked about is about is a reply no one cares about. Thanks for letting us know, guys lol

• edited February 2019

If you want to discuss then stop with your lame provocations - otherwise it won't really end up good for you.

If not the fact that Violet decided to give up and betray the group then I'm pretty sure as hell that she would also start cussing at them and insulting them all the time. But yeah, switching sides was a better option for her. We can't really blame her though, can we? She was imprisoned there for ages. Those few hours of sitting there seemed to be enough for her to betray the people she - according to her of course - loved and cared about. : )

I don't view backing up a continued slacker as the better choice just because he wasn't smart enough to stfu lol. Violets Stockholm syndrome

• Lame provocations? Odd name for observations, but I'll indulge you. What are you even on about? Violets a rash, very anger driven girl and that much was established from the first episode. We're talking about their appearance in the third episode, where one of the former groups members turns out to be alive, and she killed her own sister while being brainwashed by this group of psychopaths, and says she died a hero. There's some fucked up shit clearly going on there. Meanwhile, on the little kids Louis side, his thirsty ass loses his tongue and cries in a corner.

Let's give up any hope that you're smarter than me right now, you're not. In the overall plot, Violet was the clear choice, what they did to Louis solidifies their attack on the school by demonstrating the extremes they'd go to ensuring obedience.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

If you want to discuss then stop with your lame provocations - otherwise it won't really end up good for you. If not the fact that Violet

• edited February 2019

If you would be really observating things then you would know that this "continued slacker" has made all the traps around The School that played a big role in keeping Violet's mouth fed for ages. He also was the one to keep the whole group's morals very high which is a big thing in zombie apocalypse and it is even more impressive when we see that we're dealing with a group full of children that lost all the members of their families. Not to mention that it is clear that he also was doing his job all the time.

There is no such thing as "overall plot". You have something that is canon for you and someone else doesn't have the same canon as you do. Just because Violet's route is a lot darker it doesn't mean that it is "overall cleaner", "canon" or "better way".

The only thing I have really said is that if we look at the outcomes of Ep. 2 choice, picking Louis seems to be better. It's not about what route do you like more, but about the route for Clementine. In one her very good friend/partner gets his tongue cut off and gets completely traumatized and in the other one her very good friend/partner is... mad at you.

That being said - I don't see why you've started a discussion "Louis vs Violet" alike when I've only talked about the outcomes based on one of the choices.

Lame provocations? Odd name for observations, but I'll indulge you. What are you even on about? Violets a rash, very anger driven girl and t

• I will happily respect you if you respect people who like Violet, sir.

• Uh, did I mention a let's play there? Cause I always watch walkthroughs with no commentary to take in the game.
    I also don't watch Pewdiepie, to be honest, so I'm just gonna nod.

Always boggled my mind why these let's plays took off. How does it even mean anything if you're not making the choices yourself? If it doesn

• Yo what's going on here-

• I almost misread that as "being a dabigrg." Which, wow, what a misnomer.

• I used to really like Violet. There was literally no reason not to like her after episode 2 rolled in, not only she showed to be highly capable as a leader but also highly dependable all around (and not absolutely stupid over the whole Marlon thing!!!). In the end I chose to save Violet, and I still stand by that.

After seeing the alternative route in episode 3 though... I just wish it took more than that to have Violet give up. I never saw her as that weak. I guess I kinda have to ignore it in my canon, since my Clem is not supposed to know about alternate realities, but it does leave me with a bad taste in the mouth.

• Finally, another worthwhile post.

I used to really like Violet. There was literally no reason not to like her after episode 2 rolled in, not only she showed to be highly capa

• Is it because she isn't Ariana Grande, Iron. ?

I used to really like Violet. There was literally no reason not to like her after episode 2 rolled in, not only she showed to be highly capa

• :lol:
    That's kinda funny.

lottii-lu posted: »

Is it because she isn't Ariana Grande, Iron. ?

• Im listening to k pop now keep up.

lottii-lu posted: »

Is it because she isn't Ariana Grande, Iron. ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.