I saved Violet, and not Louis. Here's why.

She has your back no matter what in Ep. 2. If you treated her like shit and had very little to no interaction with her; she still defends you and AJ. She was the first one to help you. Even if you hate her; you can't deny how she defended you and AJ against Mitch and the others was a kind and selfless thing for her to do. She could've sold you down the river like the other kids, but she wanted you and AJ to be safe. Plus, I like her punk-girl attitude in Ep. 1. She's a hard-ass and knows what to do. Her head is in the game. She knows how to survive. Violet saves Clem and AJ 4 times. Defends you from gunfire from Marlon, shoots Lilly, tackles Lilly, and shoots Minerva. People make the argument that how her betrayal is unforgiveable. But if you had someone's back in the apocalypse and they didn't have yours; you'd just brush it under the rug and not be angry at all? Getting captured by Raiders could've meant death. If I saved someone more than once and they didn't save me; I'd be pissed too. Please don't disrespect or hate on my decision. For the record; I like Louis too.

Comments

• edited February 2019

You couldn't have bribed someone uncommon to make this?

1. Grammar
    2. What do you mean
    DabigRG posted: »

You couldn't have bribed someone uncommon to make this?

1. Thank you.
    2. Nothing against you, but part of what made the original thread notable is because it was someone who I can't say I'm "familiar" with and thus a fresh opinion. Also, it's about Louis without Maikel involved, so bonus.

* Grammar * What do you mean

• Lol

DabigRG posted: »

* Thank you. * Nothing against you, but part of what made the original thread notable is because it was someone who I can't say I'm "familiar" with and thus a fresh opinion. Also, it's about Louis without Maikel involved, so bonus.

• edited February 2019

Why is there two threads of the same discussion?

• Dinner copied some other kid and made it about Violet instead Louis.

Why is there two threads of the same discussion?

• I don't really think that Violet's main reason of defending us was her really caring about us. Marlon sold out her girlfriend and her best friend _(?) _so it was natural for her to hate him and do everything against him - even after he died.

Also I would completely understand Violet being pissed at us. She is - imo - a really rude character so I would expect something like that in this case. I wouldn't be even mad at her, but what she has done there later is simply too much for me to act like "okay, you were mad, that's understandable".

I already disliked her really much in Episode 1 when she was mean to everyone. All her talks with Clementine seemed to be her just wanting to talk to somebody about her problems, not really about getting to know Clem. I started liking her in Episode 2 (she still had many very bad moments tho), but she has completely crushed everything for me in Ep.3. I don't think I ever will be able to call her a positive character in this story.

That's my few cents I guess.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.