Minerva
Armando
Lilly
James
Many Delta Members

Undead List:
None

Unknown List: Many Delta Members!!!

There are some named people in one of the dead, unknown list and there members of the Delta. Now I am out, bye.

Comments

• I have no idea what will be the plot of Ep.4 so I don't think I can really pick up anyone. Probably Violet/Louis will be determinant.

• Fair, but Violet was near the boiler along with Minnie, but she might've escaped with her before the boat exploded. And I think Louis will die if he got his tongue cut out and was helped to walk by Aasim. Aasim dies next to him and he either turns or put down. Omar will be determinant if he was carried by Aasim. Just my prediction.

MaikelRR_ posted: »

I have no idea what will be the plot of Ep.4 so I don't think I can really pick up anyone. Probably Violet/Louis will be determinant.

• I don't know why but I get the feeling that Tenn and Minerva are gonna die. And Violet for me since she didn't believe there's a bomb

• I can see Clem and AJ, Louis and Violet being determinant. I want to say most of the kids will make it though so it's not just a repeat of previous seasons where everybody but Clem and one or two other people dies.

• I perdict whoever you didnt save will die because ithink whoever you didnt save wasnt informed about the bomb

• Not true...regardless of who you save, they always end up in the same place at the end of the episode.Violet always stays behind on the boat with Minerva and Louis always leaves the boat with Aasim and Omar.

We've already seen the consequences of not saving one of them in episode 3 (Louis loses tongue or Violet hates Clem)...so that decision doesn't need to lead to one of them dying in episode 4.

I perdict whoever you didnt save will die because ithink whoever you didnt save wasnt informed about the bomb

• A betrayed Violet doesn't believe that the bomb exists on the boat and is consoling a knocked out Minerva.

Two totally different scenarios.

And Louis always gets off the boat.

Pahn711 posted: »

Not true...regardless of who you save, they always end up in the same place at the end of the episode.Violet always stays behind on the boat

• It doesn't matter if Violet believes Clem or not...she ultimately stays on the boat with Minerva. We have no reason to assume she got off in time, but that doesn't mean I think she will die in the explosion either...

The Louis vs. Violet choices in the game fit a pattern: choosing one leads to a negative reaction (or consequence) for the other. So in theory, if Violet becomes determinant when you don't choose her, so should Louis, right? Yet you acknowledge that he gets off the boat regardless of these choices.

The developers ensured both characters wound up in the same place regardless of choice. Easier to kick off the episode 4 narrative that way...

A betrayed Violet doesn't believe that the bomb exists on the boat and is consoling a knocked out Minerva. Two totally different scenarios. And Louis always gets off the boat.

• Yes Louis becomes determinant.

I assume a tongueless Louis has a similar path of determinant fate to that of betrayed Violet.

Whether it has anything to do with the boat explosion is speculation.

Pahn711 posted: »

It doesn't matter if Violet believes Clem or not...she ultimately stays on the boat with Minerva. We have no reason to assume she got off in

• I don't think both Louis and violet will be alive after that explosion, one will die depending on ur choices.

• edited March 2019

Just gonna put in my personal prediction.

Louis/Violet determinant.

Willy will die.

Ruby, Aasim, Omar, and Tenn live.

Lilly if alive dies.

James if alive lives.

Minnie determinant, but wont die. (gets an unknown status or known alive)

Clem and AJ not super sure but Ill go with determinant.

• edited March 2019

While Poogs is at it i'll throw mine in

Clem/AJ - Determinant
    AJ lives/Clem dies if Louis saved, Clem lives/AJ dies if Violet saved
    (Louis gets season 1 ending, Violet gets original ending)

Louis/Vi - who you don't save dies, other lives

Willy - dead in act 1

Tenn - alive

Minerva - Unknown (exiled) Dead (Killed by Clem/Vi) or redeemed and alive in the school

Ruby - Alive

Omar - Alive

Aasim - Alive, But I think he will have a death or be left unknown as a very obscure choice. (Like Bonnie dying if you cover Luke and dont break the Ice in season 2)

Raiders: All dead or unknown

James: Alive if saved. Either zombified or brained by Clem if dead.
    Lilly: If spared: Unknown or Dead

Poogers555 posted: »

Just gonna put in my personal prediction. Louis/Violet determinant. Willy will die. Ruby, Aasim, Omar, and Tenn live. Lilly if a

• Honestly wont be surprised the reason why James is stabbed in the neck is because its leading up to a choice in ep 4 of "omg walker James do we let him be a walker like he wanted?" type of bs.

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

While Poogs is at it i'll throw mine in Clem/AJ - Determinant AJ lives/Clem dies if Louis saved, Clem lives/AJ dies if Violet saved (Lo

• edited March 2019

Honestly, I feel like most of the potential deaths beside Clementeen and Minnie's(oh and James & Lilith) would be kinda pointless from a story standpoint. Like, really look at the list and think about it.

When I stop to consider it though, the only other death I can think of would be one done to show how vengeful Sullene is. Either way, Ruby is the most likely character they'd pick at this point.

• I can't find it now so don't hold me to this...but I seem to remember reading a Q&A response from Kent Mudle on his Tumblr page that determinant characters (spared or saved) will have the possibility of surviving the season (like Conrad in ANF). It'd be a great way to demonstrate that our choices matter...and should be relatively easy to do from a narrative standpoint since it is the final episode ever.

• I think that when it comes to Violet/Louis it will be:

1. The character you've saved in Episode 2 is going to die.
    2. They both will live.

I don't believe that the person that we've been picking will live. Would be too nice for TWD.

• I think Clem, Aj, Louis & Violet will be determinant.

Tenn will live. Minnie will either live or sacrifice herself to save Ten.
    Willy and Omar will die.
    Ruby & Aasim MAY live but I'm not 100% sure.
    Lilly if alive, dies as will all remaining Delta members.
    James if alive, lives but he will leave and his whereabouts will be unknown.

Willy was last seen being chased by a raider. We don't know what happened to him after that.
    Omar was being helped off the boat by Aasim and Louis but we don't know how far they got due to Omars injury slowing them down. Omar never really had a big role so I don't think it's looking too good for him.
    Ruby was furtherst away from the boat so I can't see her being killed from the explosion
    Aasim always felt like he was going to get more character development but never did, so I believe he will be injured but alive.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.