Do you want multiple endings?

For me, personally, I love the idea of TFS having multiple endings. I figure it might work better than other games if this really will be the end of Clementine's story, because everyone gets their own ending to fit how they played the series. Sort of like how Season Two ended where you not only decided who lived and died, but if you were staying with the character or go off alone. That's just me though.

Comments

• Yes, if they deliver.

• I have been in this place before

• I only want one ending in which Louis and AJ will live. I honeslty don't care about more than this.

• I do but the budget is like 1 fucken yen so we probably won’t ?

• Fuck this budget shit. Is it actually that bad? Like I’ve been hearing a lot about this and I’m going to be really dissapointed if it actually affects TFS that much. Like if it’s so bad to the point where multiple endings aren’t even a possibility that’s really fucking lame.

Melton23 posted: »

I do but the budget is like 1 fucken yen so we probably won’t ?

• Idk about the budget, but I have heard a few bad things out of it so I wouldn’t get my hopes up for an amazing ending

Fuck this budget shit. Is it actually that bad? Like I’ve been hearing a lot about this and I’m going to be really dissapointed if it actual

• Well the trophies on playstation hint at multiple endings

• It's a must, not a need.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.