What if Gabe was a playable Charater?

Now before you sick the dogs on me , what if Gabe was a playable Charater since Clementines story is coming to a close and now we might get a DLC...maybe but what if we get Gabe but he’s at his mature stage and much more useful I mean I hated him yes but didn’t want him dead...I mean he wasn’t evil, I’m not excusing what he did on snitching on me about Conrad ethier so let’s just say years have past and we get an improved Gabe that’s mature like Clementine and useful ay he same time.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Well thankfully he’s determinant so this is essentially impossible.

• I can't stand Gabe's voice. When I played New Frontier I muted my TV whenever he started talking

• I'll probably kill him the first chance I get and then shut the game off, leaving that as my canon choice.

• ?????????

Poogers555 posted: »

haha

• I wondered that myself before ANF started wrapping up.

• That wouldn't be feasible. Gabe is determinant.

• I’d never finish the game, because I’d keep getting him killed

• Better than playing as Kate, I can't stand that woman xD

• Kate and Jane rule! ?

Nyxeris posted: »

Better than playing as Kate, I can't stand that woman xD

• You know, some of these answers are bringing to mind something that might be relevant after next month.

• I would consider the failed QTEs canon to his story. He gets killed by a simple walker and that's where I would uninstall the game.

• Kate almost got Javier killed, you know.

Kate and Jane rule! ?

• You mean David almost killed him, right?

AronDracula posted: »

Kate almost got Javier killed, you know.

• If Kate told his husband that she is sick of being his wife, David wouldn't have put all the blame on Javier. If you don't kiss her, she will blame Javier for not being her love right in front of David, thus causing the fight. Yeah, Javier is an asshole because he doesn't want his own brother to abuse him for stealing his wife. Waifu of the Year 2017 goes to Kate Garcia.

DabigRG posted: »

You mean David almost killed him, right?

• Her.
    And no, David is an asshole and honestly was always the asshole.

If Kate told his husband that she is sick of being his wife, David wouldn't have put all the blame on Javier. If you don't kiss her, she wil

• That doesn't mean anything. Kate is still one who started the fight. Kate was never innocent.

Her. And no, David is an asshole and honestly was always the asshole.

• No, Kate was the excuse for that particular fight.
    David never had a problem beating on his brother before and regardless of Kate's bad timing, had a choice to NOT blame Javier yet again for his "problems."

That doesn't mean anything. Kate is still one who started the fight. Kate was never innocent.

• edited February 2019

David and Kate were both assholes but there was choices to be on David's side, thus resulting him being nice to his brother, his character was completely destroyed in Episode 5 which is easily the worst Telltale episode ever made. He was forced to fight his own brother because Telltale gave us a middle finger for not romancing Kate.

No, Kate was the excuse for that particular fight. David never had a problem beating on his brother before and regardless of Kate's bad timing, had a choice to NOT blame Javier yet again for his "problems."

• I kissed Kate in front of David, just to prove a point.

David and Kate were both assholes but there was choices to be on David's side, thus resulting him being nice to his brother, his character w

• edited February 2019

You didn't kiss her, Kate did that. She is still a bitch for thinking David would not lose it if she does that.

I kissed Kate in front of David, just to prove a point.

• She is good-looking, lol.

Kate almost got Javier killed, you know.

• if Gabe was a playable character

• edited February 2019

That meme tho ???????

BigBadPaul posted: »

if Gabe was a playable character

• edited February 2019

Telltale gave us a middle finger for talking about romance period.

David and Kate were both assholes but there was choices to be on David's side, thus resulting him being nice to his brother, his character w

• Then i would get him killed multiple times

• I think Gabe's dead in a lot of game saves.

• Literally the 2 characters I hate the most lol At least they're hot

Kate and Jane rule! ?

• Are you a big Lily fan?

Literally the 2 characters I hate the most lol At least they're hot

• Kinda, are you?
    I really like her, but I never trusted her. I started disliking her a bit after what she did to Louis, but I can't hate her.

Are you a big Lily fan?

• Well, I wanna say you got half of that right.

Kate and Jane rule! ?

• I'd intentionally fail quicktime events and get him killed so many times, you don't even know.

• In Season One, yes, but not the direction she is in now. I will always choose to save Larry though no matter what.

Kinda, are you? I really like her, but I never trusted her. I started disliking her a bit after what she did to Louis, but I can't hate her.

• Which half? ?

Well, I wanna say you got half of that right.

• Katie, baby!

Which half? ?

• I would vomit on my TV screen

Sign in to comment in this discussion.