Clementine vs Mr. X

Who would win in a fight MR. X aka Tyrant 103 or Clementine

Comments

• Need more specifics. If Clem has a rocket launcher than she'd be ok. But if all she's got is a knife then she's screwed.

• man I need a resident evil 2 mod with Clem and zombies modified as walkers

• edited March 2019

I can't find a rocket launcher or a shot of the t-virus anywhere.

I'm sorry, I think our favorite tangerine is going to have to lose this one. :/

• She has military armored vest with AK-12 ,Pistol, vector and a combat knife.

Need more specifics. If Clem has a rocket launcher than she'd be ok. But if all she's got is a knife then she's screwed.

• Don’t be so sure .

(Spoiler) I'm sorry, I think our favorite tangerine is going to have to lose this one.

• I haven’t played RE2, but Mr. X reminds me of Jack Baker from RE7, only less crazy. If they’re anything alike, Clementine stands little to no chance against him.

• edited March 2019

they are not alike mr x is worse if he grabs you and you have no sub weapon its goodbye for you and worse when you hide in a safe room you can hear his overweight steps.

Dex-Starr posted: »

I haven’t played RE2, but Mr. X reminds me of Jack Baker from RE7, only less crazy. If they’re anything alike, Clementine stands little to no chance against him.

• Who do you think would win in a 1v1? I don’t know a lot about this Mr. X guy but from what I’ve seen(very little so that to avoid spoilers), he seems to be just as strong as Jack.
    Also, Jack can’t truly be killed without the serum created from the D-series arm and head.

FORTLEE posted: »

they are not alike mr x is worse if he grabs you and you have no sub weapon its goodbye for you and worse when you hide in a safe room you can hear his overweight steps.

• No rocket launcher - no victory

She has military armored vest with AK-12 ,Pistol, vector and a combat knife.

• RE7 end of Zoe dlc spoiler up ahead

for a fact jack didn't die by the serum too,he got killed by his brother joe in a fist fight.

if mr x faced human jack i have to give it to mr x, if mr x faced mutant jack that could go either way.

if it was super tyrant mr x VS mutant jack mr x stomps.

Who do you think would win in a 1v1? I don’t know a lot about this Mr. X guy but from what I’ve seen(very little so that to avoid spoilers),

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited March 2019

Omg I totally forgot about that fight between those two. It was so long ago lol.That DLC was great.

FORTLEE posted: »

RE7 end of Zoe dlc spoiler up ahead (Spoiler) if mr x faced human jack i have to give it to mr x, if mr x faced mutant jack that could go either way. (Spoiler)

• I think the real question is whether or not Clem could beat mutant Jack in a 1v1

• She needs a flamethrower in order to take care of Jack.

I think the real question is whether or not Clem could beat mutant Jack in a 1v1

edited March 2019

She’ll need a hell of a lot more than a flamethrower to take down Jack. That dude survived an exploding car with ease? A flamethrower will only do minor damage at best. That’d only be useful against Marguerite and her bugs.

Edit: Swamp Jack ripped a dude’s body in half. If Clementine gets within arm’s reach of Jack, she’s getting turned into spaghetti-O’s?

She needs a flamethrower in order to take care of Jack.

• Ok, fine I’ll give her an RPG-7 .

She’ll need a hell of a lot more than a flamethrower to take down Jack. That dude survived an exploding car with ease? A flamethrower will o

edited March 2019

For anyone who played the End of Zoe DLC, would she be able to beat Mr. X with the AMG-78 gauntlet?

• Probably not. He took an exploding armored truck to the face and walked away without a scratch. He'd probably crumple the thing in his hand like tin foil after the first few hits.

For anyone who played the End of Zoe DLC, would she be able to beat Mr. X with the AMG-78 gauntlet?

• I read on the wiki that when fully charged, the AMG-78 could generate an energy output of 50 horse power(50,551 newtons). With the average punch generating 5,000 newtons, the gauntlet would allow her to punch with force that’s 10+ times greater than normal. Not sure what that would do to him, but yeah ?

Probably not. He took an exploding armored truck to the face and walked away without a scratch. He'd probably crumple the thing in his hand like tin foil after the first few hits.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.