“Guardians” Episode Discussion

Beta! Boban! Whisperers!

Watch! After! During! Not before!

Comments

• Ok. Next week's episode looks better though. Daryl vs beta.

• Well, Henry has done it again. This definitely won't turn into a war. No no no. And at the worst, possible, time.

• It'll be worth it if Henry is among the casulties

Well, Henry has done it again. This definitely won't turn into a war. No no no. And at the worst, possible, time.

• whisperers SCARY
    alpha wow
    beta amazing
    lydia nice
    daryl epic

ep12 GOOD!
    season 9 AWESOME!

• I hope that they will kill Alpha just like in the comic so Beta will be the primary antagonist in like second half of Season 10.

• I still miss Rick..

• He'll be back soon

I still miss Rick..

• God,nothing seems to interest me anymore,i don't care about these random characters from the council or how Gabriel fucking feels the only things i was interested in were the stuff happening at the Whisperers camp.

Alpha's accent is just..bad i didn't care about it before but now it's annoying me,i also don't get why they're all whispering in daylight at their camp were they also doing that in the comics ? I don't remember that.

I'm seriously losing interest now next episode has Daryl vs Beta so i hope it's good..I might stop watching the show after this season's over,it's not the same anymore without Rick and Maggie.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.