We can assume clem and others will go back to the school - collectable itens

So, I think we can assume clem and AJ, with other group members are going get back to the school, because of the collectable itens, we have to place them in our room at some point. Or, maybe you just take them but cant do nothing with since its gonna be the last episode, who knows...... I guess we will rescue some and others can die during the escape

OBS : I Lost 2 itens in the first episode, hope this doesnt impact the ending ( i think not,it would not make sense, but some games force you to collect everything for a nice ending) I dont want to replay all again because 2 itens, its there a guide to show where they are? I like exploring all the area but only found 4.
OBS 2 : Any hints how to sucefully complete James task? I really tried to not kill any walker, but died around 6 times, because one allways kills me from behind or Clem simple gets stuck on a
invisible wall ( i hate when im running to a place that seems like i can walk, but i cant, get stuck on nowhere and die because of it) But i saw 90% of players manage to survive without killing, so i must really suck at the new combat mechanics. Its just me? LOL

Comments

• edited March 2019

Honestly wont be surprised if Clem dies and the game ends with you playing as AJ and placing the final collectibles.

(also dont feel bad about the combat, it took me forever to not kill any walkers because invisible walls)

• That'd be great, honestly. Actually get some wind down after the "end" to finish the collection and reflect on what happened with whoever else is lefft.

Poogers555 posted: »

Honestly wont be surprised if Clem dies and the game ends with you playing as AJ and placing the final collectibles. (also dont feel bad about the combat, it took me forever to not kill any walkers because invisible walls)

• I Lost 2 itens in the first episode, hope this doesnt impact the ending

Lmao. Clem dies because you didn’t pick up a few flowers and a skull. Big L.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.