Number of The Walking Dead Players (all Seasons) PLAYSTATION PLATTFORMS ONLY

2»

Comments

• That is what I was insinuating.

Tbh, I doubt TFS will pass ANF in terms of sales. At least on PlayStation. But, who knows.

• Ay dios mío, the tension in this forum guys... Sheesh.

iFoRias posted: »

I honestly don’t care what you think Well then why are you replying ? Yeah you enjoyed the game who pretty much killed the entire series good for you man.

• So if you all think the sales for TFS will be bad, why on earth do you guys think Skybound will make a DLC or make more TT-style TWD games?

• edited March 2019

I never said or thought Skybound would make any DLC or game after this,they just hired the old team to finish TFS and after that it's over.

People are just dreaming,they're not doing anything else after that.

So if you all think the sales for TFS will be bad, why on earth do you guys think Skybound will make a DLC or make more TT-style TWD games?

• edited March 2019

In the latest update (1 Feb - 1 March) the number of players from
    A New Frontier got increased by 12.000,
    Season 1 by 12.000,
    Season 2 by 11.000,
    and The Final Season by disappointing 8.800.

EDIT: also survival instinct by 3.400 for whatever reason.

• Da FOQ...when was the original sheet taken again?

In the latest update (1 Feb - 1 March) the number of players from A New Frontier got increased by 12.000, Season 1 by 12.000, Season 2 by

• edited March 2019

Again, expect the numbers to jump once episode 4 is out.

Hopefully critics give rave reviews.

In the latest update (1 Feb - 1 March) the number of players from A New Frontier got increased by 12.000, Season 1 by 12.000, Season 2 by

• edited March 2019

Sure they are going to jump, but sadly I guess not as nearly so high as you think.

Again, expect the numbers to jump once episode 4 is out. Hopefully critics give rave reviews.

• In the latest update, the number of TFS players dropped down by 40000. (from 180000->140000)

• Wait, what?
    How does that work?

In the latest update, the number of TFS players dropped down by 40000. (from 180000->140000)

• RE6 gets a bad rep. It's not a horror game. It's an action game. Don't judge RE6 on its horror element; judge on its action element. Playing it with a friend is awesome. We just go around suplexing and punching zombies all day.

AronDracula posted: »

Doesn't deserve to be called "underrated". It's the "Resident Evil 6" of Walking Dead.

• Ok thats giving me depression.

• It isn't actually because it's action over horror. The gameplay just feels so broken, there are so many nonsensical story/gameplay logics that are just very distracting and the protagonists are so OP.

I won't doubt that it's better than A New Frontier though.

RE6 gets a bad rep. It's not a horror game. It's an action game. Don't judge RE6 on its horror element; judge on its action element. Playing it with a friend is awesome. We just go around suplexing and punching zombies all day.

• Chris Redfield has a great story in the game. You should check it out on YouTube if you're into the series but never played it.

AronDracula posted: »

It isn't actually because it's action over horror. The gameplay just feels so broken, there are so many nonsensical story/gameplay logics th

• I did play Resident Evil REmake, 4, 7, 0 and Revelations 2. I'm now playing Resident Evil 2 Remake at the moment. I reached the first hour of the game.

Chris Redfield has a great story in the game. You should check it out on YouTube if you're into the series but never played it.

• Dunno. Maybe it was bugged and they fixed it. They changed some numbers from other games, too.

DabigRG posted: »

Wait, what? How does that work?

• "Oh shit, some people got the game pirated--we ain't takin the heat for this!"

Dunno. Maybe it was bugged and they fixed it. They changed some numbers from other games, too.

• The release of the whole game didn't seem to help that much, as I suggested before. As of 1 April 2019, TFS has 150000 players on PS4 (one week after physical and episode 4 release). That's an increase of 10000 after the release of the whole season.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.