What choices do you regret choosing in TWD?

What do you regret choosing in TWD, put any season on here and every season in your comment is allowed, if you regret a choice every season.

Comments

• Originally staying with kenny only for him to die in a flashback so i just either leave him and go alone cause i feel thats the clem we get anyways in s3 annd s4 or i stay in wellington which is the best because kennys alive but also clem doesnt hate him also aj gets a bit of a childhhood

• I have a lot of regrets, I don’t like going back and changing them because it ruins the experience for me.

S1

• Saving Shawn
    • Lying to Hershel
    • Not feeding Duck
    • Saving Larry (or trying to)
    • Letting Lily stay in the RV
    • Fighting Kenny on the train
    • Droping Ben
    • Not Killing the Stranger myself (Clementine had to shoot him)

S2

• Lying to Walter
    • Giving myself up to Carver (Not looking for Luke and Kenny)
    • Leaving with Sarita (not watching Carver get his face caved in)
    • Cutting Sarita’s arm off

And my biggest regret in the series

• Shooting Kenny

ANF

• Having a love interest with Kate (I have no idea why I did that)
    • Not killing Lingard (didn’t really understand the choice cuz I’m an idiot)
    • Saying goodbye to Aj (should’ve spit in David’s face)

Tbh I don’t really care about this season, therefore; I don’t really regret anything lmao. (I’ve honestly kinda forgot a lot about ANF, which is probably a good thing)

TFS

Thankfully I’ve finally learned how these games work now so I don’t have too many regrets this time around.

• Hunting with Aasim (instead of helping Louis)
    • Appealing to Violet (thankfully that decision didn’t matter to much)

That’s it for the bigger decisions really, unless killing Lily completely backfires, I think I’m doing good.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited March 2019
    • In S1, I regret letting Lily back in the RV. Not because I’d come to my senses after letting her back on, realizing that what she did was completely unacceptable. I liked that is got a little spicey between Lily and Carly. I regret letting her on because she took the RV and scrammed. Like bitch, why would you leave me and Clementine out here?? I let you back in!?

• In S2, I regret going to Howe’s with Jane. Not because Jane wasn’t worth saving or anything, but because she finds a pregnancy test, finds out shes pregnant and hangs herself. If I had left without her, she probably would’ve gone rlsewhere. I mean, she probably would’ve gone there whether I was with her or not, but if there’s a slight possibility she wouldn’t go back, and ends up living if I don’t go with her, then i’d do that.

• I regret rejecting Kate. Not because I think she’d make a good gf or anything, but if you’re having a casual convo with a girl and she randomly says “God I need to get laid”, you don’t say no that!!!! My Javi could’ve been all up in that, but I said no to her.

I have no regrets this season.

• edited March 2019

Not allowing AJ to kill Lilly for sure.
    That was the first time I didn't like any of the options, I thought Clem could've killed her instead.

• Agreed.

Dex-Starr posted: »

* In S1, I regret letting Lily back in the RV. Not because I’d come to my senses after letting her back on, realizing that what she did was

• Even though we lose James because of it, It is probably better to leave her alive so we can have a better chance at giving her a proper comeuppance. She was already gone after the first shot, and the rest fed only into AJ's demented side. Well, this is going to end bad either way.

Nyxeris posted: »

Not allowing AJ to kill Lilly for sure. That was the first time I didn't like any of the options, I thought Clem could've killed her instead.

• Yeah. I would've thought, since Jane was in the line of endangering babies already, that she would've caused herself to have an abortion before she would take her own life. It doesn't make much sense at all, since she did all of this for Clementine. Even got Kenny killed for her. Then she has a 180 and thinks that Clem will be fine without her? She was right, but it was still really stupid.

Dex-Starr posted: »

* In S1, I regret letting Lily back in the RV. Not because I’d come to my senses after letting her back on, realizing that what she did was

• Let's just say....a lot.

• edited March 2019

It was just bad writing the S3 writers never understood Jane's character
    or Kenny's character (remember when they dropped the whole "Kenny's
    dangerous/unstable" storyline from S2 and turned him into a Saint ? Yeah i do)
    and it's not like they gave a fuck about them anyway they just needed to
    kill/get rid of them as fast as they could.

Yeah. I would've thought, since Jane was in the line of endangering babies already, that she would've caused herself to have an abortion bef

Sign in to comment in this discussion.