How Do You Want The Walking Dead To End?

Not sure if this has been done before. I'd love to know how you want TFS should end. It can be serious/sad/happy or just straight up crazy. If you think a bomb should just cone down from the sky and blow everyone up; let me know. I want to read some interesting theories. Me - If Clem dies I want her to go to heaven and see all of her friends waiting for her like in Beyond Two Souls. Lee would be there Kenny/Jane, Omid, Luke, Sarah, Alvin, Rebecca and everyone that has died to help Clementine throughout her journey.

Comments

• I honestly just want Clementine to be in the position where she can choose to kill Minerva or spare her, saying “I’ve got bigger fish to fry” before slowly walking away. Then I want her to go to Richmond’s chapel and look for that chocolate cake Joan made so she can take it with her

• I just want a good ending. Something that feels powerful. Personally I feel there will be a Clem lives ending and a Clem dies ending, so hopefully both of those pull through. Make it so if Clem lives it feels rewarding and earned, like you had to work for it. If Clem dies make it emotional, but also make her death feel meaningful instead of "Clem dies."

I just want an ending that feels well crafted whatever it ends up being. Im worried it may not be that good seeing how bad some of the writing and direction Telltale does now. Ill be fucking devastated if this fucking game ends like Batman Season 2 with the most janky cut to black they've ever done. Can you imagine if Clem is dying and AJ shoots her and the game is fucking playing "Alive Inside" and after the gunshot happens the song just cuts off in the middle, the screen goes black, and not even 2 seconds later the fucking choices menu pops up, credits start rolling, and the credit song starts playing? lmao, that would completely kill the mood.

Also I wouldnt be against some sort of moment to reflect on all the past characters that died/were lost helping Clem. Doesnt need to be some dream sequence, just something to have them be mentioned one last time.

• I want a Jimmy Neutron style flashback inside AJ's head. Like it recaps what choices you made regarding AJ like the train station walkers or sending him into the booth, dibs on Abel, the beliefs of walkers having more to them than just being monsters and then in the top left it says "?AJ has gone to the point of no return" and this would be at the most pivotal point in episode 4 and it determines what ending you get. That would make me so happy

• If Clem dies make it emotional, but also make her death feel meaningful instead of "Clem dies."

It would be a huge pleasure and success if they make the ending just as emotional as RDR2.

Poogers555 posted: »

I just want a good ending. Something that feels powerful. Personally I feel there will be a Clem lives ending and a Clem dies ending, so hop

• It would be nice to have an ending similar to that. How do you personally think TFS will end, though. Just like Arthur minus TB or something different?

AronDracula posted: »

If Clem dies make it emotional, but also make her death feel meaningful instead of "Clem dies." It would be a huge pleasure and success if they make the ending just as emotional as RDR2. (Spoiler)

• edited March 2019

Uh, for the sake of a somewhat uplifting ending, the OP is pretty close.

With that said, there was another thread recently where someone suggested the final scenes should be at the school, with the collection being completed. I think that one would be more realistic and resonant.

• more uplifting than mine?

DabigRG posted: »

Uh, for the sake of a somewhat uplifting ending, the OP is pretty close. With that said, there was another thread recently where someone

• edited March 2019

I haven't read any of the others yet.
    EDIT: Da foq?

Dex-Starr posted: »

more uplifting than mine?

• Uh, spoilers?

I just want a good ending. Something that feels powerful. Personally I feel there will be a Clem lives ending and a Clem dies ending, so hop

• Is this how you want it to end?

Uh, for the sake of a somewhat uplifting ending, the OP is pretty close. With that said, there was another thread recently where someone

• Eh, it'd be nice I guess. Long as fruit becomes root, ya dig?

Is this how you want it to end?

• that was me my dude.

Personally I can see it happening. Im assuming theres going to at least 2 endings one where Clem lives another where she dies. There will probs be some kind of epilogue, so I can see the last scene being some shit like Clem putting the last of the collectibles in the room and reminiscing about them, or if Clem dies, playing as AJ, he does it (which would probably be more thematically impactful having AJ place the last collectibles and then examine all the ones you collected, before leaving the room shutting the door behind you.)

• Ah yes, so it was!

Clem dies, playing as AJ, he does it (which would probably be more thematically impactful having AJ place the last collectibles and then examine all the ones you collected, before leaving the room shutting the door behind you.)

Pretty much.

that was me my dude. Personally I can see it happening. Im assuming theres going to at least 2 endings one where Clem lives another where

• edited March 2019

Kevin Bruner shows up as a character in-game and begs for "donations".

You may either: give up all your possessions or get robbed. Either way, Bruner wins.

After the choice is made, Clementine and the kids end up with no food whatsoever and they die.

The end.

• I know it sounds like I'm being big-headed but ngl I haven't really seen any cool ideas. Just expectations. This happens a lot. So while I give Telltale crap for 'bad writing' I still respect that they can come up with cool ideas that many don't come up with. Not really with this season though.

Honestly, I can see from a mile away that the ending will just be a Ending A/B/C thing, but it won't really be gripping or harrowing, rather different scenarios of the duo's end. Like trusting someone else, sacrifice to protect your home, or leaving and living a different life. Music and atmosphere and voice-acting need to be nailed. After Episode 2 I never recommended TFS to casuals, maybe the ending will make that change.

• Dammit Kevin !

BigBadPaul posted: »

Kevin Bruner shows up as a character in-game and begs for "donations". You may either: give up all your possessions or get robbed. Either

• Well to be fair based on where the story is now, not many ideas people have can really be implemented anymore. Episode 4 is going to feel way different from the rest of the season, Im fully expecting it to just weirdly be disconnected from the rest of the season and just do something else.

Like its hard to even predict what exactly the story is going to do in episode 4 based on where we left off. Its gonna be like how in season 2 episode 5 just suddenly "Fuck the town we go to Arvo place lmao" shit no one would truly think of because it goes against what the rest of the story was leading to.

Ghetsis posted: »

I know it sounds like I'm being big-headed but ngl I haven't really seen any cool ideas. Just expectations. This happens a lot. So while I g

• edited March 2019

True. Even more so than Thicker than Water, they seriously fucked over what story they had going before for the finale. And From the Gallows was worse than we predicted.

Its gonna be like how in season 2 episode 5 just suddenly "Fuck the town we go to Arvo place lmao" shit no one would truly think of because it goes against what the rest of the story was leading to.

To be fair, I kinda get the sense that the town(or rather, the church itself) was made up by that episode's writers and given what's in the game's files, it was apparently gonna be a bit of a dud anyway and the group would've kept moving after checking it.
    And that's not getting into the menu card, which may or may not inspired it in the first place.

Well to be fair based on where the story is now, not many ideas people have can really be implemented anymore. Episode 4 is going to feel wa

• I wouldnt say thats true. Obviously we dont know all the facts but considering the achievement image had the same church since releases and then episode 4 had it, seems like it was planned for a long time. Who knows if it essentially would have been the same thing, but it was def planned for a while. Maybe the original Kenny fight would have been in a church instead.

True. Even more so than Thicker than Water, they seriously fucked over what story they had going before for the finale. And From the Gallow

• According to [whoever it was], the church itself was supposed to be on the road where the Russian Group show up.
    But I suppose you also have a point. The town itself was always in the menu slide, though I can't see a church in it.
    Of course, Season 2 underwent a fair deal of rewrites itself, so who knows?

Maybe the original Kenny fight would have been in a church instead.

"Why did it end in a church?"

I wouldnt say thats true. Obviously we dont know all the facts but considering the achievement image had the same church since releases and

• I want to cry my eyes out, honestly.

S1's ending wouldn't be critically acclaimed if it happened any other way.

• What would happen for the TFS ending to be as sad as possible in your opinion?

I want to cry my eyes out, honestly. S1's ending wouldn't be critically acclaimed if it happened any other way.

• I want to join Delta for my ending

• But they literally can't fight. The Delta soldiers are supposed to be highly trained yet these bozos can't even fortify a door. One piece of cardboard - no wonder Clem got out to easily.

-Kenny posted: »

I want to join Delta for my ending

Sign in to comment in this discussion.