Comments

• Im just joshing you but HOLY SHIT ARE YOU PSYCHIC?!

• No, I was right that this season is poor and episode four will accentuate my opinion even more.

• After that experience, she won't be putting another one on anytime soon. And if she did, the only mask we have left is James's and now he's either dead or hates your guts for letting AJ kill again.

• Lol I just had a strong feeling. It started with the train station walkers then the [Kill] or [Distract] walker option in episode 2 so I just figured we'd go full whisperer mode in episode 3 or 4

Dex-Starr posted: »

Im just joshing you but HOLY SHIT ARE YOU PSYCHIC?!

• Oh yeah, I remember that. Still thought you were talking about "romance" when I was clicking it.

• I predicted wearing walker skin, Abel death, and attacking the Delta with a herd only for the plan to go south at the end right after Ep.2. But you don't see me posting about how smart I am. If you had made these predictions after Ep.1 I would've considered you a god of seeing the future.

• I'm so glad you're back @Dex-Starr

• Thank you. That’s nice to hear

I'm so glad you're back @Dex-Starr

• Good for you

I predicted wearing walker skin, Abel death, and attacking the Delta with a herd only for the plan to go south at the end right after Ep.2.

• No, good for you. You can predict things that we can all see from miles away. ;)

Good for you

• ?????

• And you're being a prick, why exactly?

No, good for you. You can predict things that we can all see from miles away.

• Fuck off dex i hope you die

Thank you. That’s nice to hear

• Shut up. Alita protects me from thots like you????

MrGraffio posted: »

Fuck off dex i hope you die

• Why exactly did you feel the need to make this thread?

And you're being a prick, why exactly?

• Why exactly are you reading this and not watching Alita: Battle Angel instead?

Why exactly did you feel the need to make this thread?

• Cause I've already seen it. But it is one of those movies you have to watch once a day

Why exactly are you reading this and not watching Alita: Battle Angel instead?

• Really?! What were your favorite parts? And do you wanna join the Alita cult?

Cause I've already seen it. But it is one of those movies you have to watch once a day

• I liked the part when she kills the first robot. Pretty cool

Really?! What were your favorite parts? And do you wanna join the Alita cult?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.