How long do you think the Delta was at war with the North?

How long do you think the Delta was at war with the North ?

Well since Minerva was gone for a year it could be possible the war was going on the same about when Sophie and Minsrva where gone it dose make logical sense and what makes wonder is what was that conflict about territory expansion ,resources community cleansing idk I’m curious to know what war wis about I hope I wasn’t somthing stupid.

Like disrespecting a community or some even more ridiculous .

What do you guys think?

Comments

• At least three years.
    Only Sophie and Minerva were taken by Abel because while they wanted more people on their side, the war itself wasn't serious enough to warrant taking more than them and it was an acceptable peace offering. The two were allowed to live a life within the Delta's then secure & prosperous community for a while and all the Deltas asked in return was that they be willing to fight to protect it. Which seems to indicate that things were low key enough to afford leaving them out of the fighting for a fair bit.
    When he returned at least a year later, things had clearly gotten out of hand: they made Minnie kill her sister for constantly acting against them and trying to run away, Minnie initially claimed Sophie died because of the war(fuck), and when he brings Lilith along to rendezvous with Marlon again, it was with the explicit intention of taking all of the delinquents.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.