What if Negan was the leader of The communityof the North?

Now as I remember correctly the Negan unknown and could it be be a possibility that he’s the Northern community leader I mean think of it it could be possible he escaped Rick and we could possibly see him in a DLC would be cool if we see Lily and Negan face to face that would be epic if you ask me.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• edited March 2019

When you say the "northern community leader" are you talking about the community the Delta are fighting ? The "sick fucks" or whatever ?

Well anyway it's impossible Negan's changed a lot after The Whisperer war,he's not even a leader anymore and doesn't want to be.
    At one point in the comics there's a conflict with the saviors and he asks them if they want to go back to "the way things were" before and no one wants to.

And i doubt Kirkman would let Telltale touch his baby Negan,they'd probably find a way to ruin his character.

I get what you're saying though,it would've been cool to have Negan or Carl meet Clem in the games there was a lot of potential but most people hated that so they didn't do it for this season.

• Sick twisted fucks Obviously!

iFoRias posted: »

When you say the "northern community leader" are you talking about the community the Delta are fighting ? The "sick fucks" or whatever ?

• I haven't watched the show, but I suppose it would've been a quasi-divergent dichotomy.

• The show doesn't matter because it's not canon to the games,the comics are,i think he was talking about the comics.

Doesn't matter anyway they're not going to introduce Negan as a leader in the last episode after his whole "redemption" arc in the comics that'd be dumb as hell.

DabigRG posted: »

I haven't watched the show, but I suppose it would've been a quasi-divergent dichotomy.

• Well I don't read the comics, so same difference.

Doesn't matter anyway they're not going to introduce Negan as a leader in the last episode after his whole "redemption" arc in the comics that'd be dumb as hell.

Wait, what? (That's rhetorical, btw)

The show doesn't matter because it's not canon to the games,the comics are,i think he was talking about the comics. Doesn't matter anyway

• The game doesn't share a universe with the show, only with the comics

DabigRG posted: »

I haven't watched the show, but I suppose it would've been a quasi-divergent dichotomy.

• It'd be impossible. TFS is post Whisperer War. Negan is a "good guy" now. If they wanted to tie the game in more with the show then the "North Community" would have to be The Commonwealth. But that wouldn't fit right based on what's currently happening in the comics

• Keep up, man. Dinner's half over with.

The game doesn't share a universe with the show, only with the comics

• Lol, I always reference the comics not the show .??????

The show doesn't matter because it's not canon to the games,the comics are,i think he was talking about the comics. Doesn't matter anyway

• Highly unlikely seeing how Negan is last time he was in the comics. Also its way too late for the other Delta group to even be introduced, if they are its going to be like Wellington in Season 2, you see them but dont get much explanation about them. (and even thats really really really unlikely)

Also please no comic connections, I already wish James wasnt part of the Whispers.

• But there are so many already.
    Hershel
    Shaun
    Glenn
    Richmond
    Jesus
    And one whisperer

Poogers555 posted: »

Highly unlikely seeing how Negan is last time he was in the comics. Also its way too late for the other Delta group to even be introduced, i

• Bruh, episode 4 isn’t going to have any comic cameos because they already confirmed they weren’t going to have any. There also won’t be anymore returning characters at this point because there simply isn’t enough time left this season, we got only one episode left. You’ll continue to have Lily if you spared her and Lee will probably make an appearance in a dream sequence one last time, that’s it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.