Minerva saving options.

Choose options down bellow
⬇️

• Option A Let Tenn help her Minerva charges at Clementine she grabs Clementines knife and AJ comes in put is overpowered by Mini and his gun flies is out his hand a lands at Tenns direction .

• Option B Tell Tenn to leave her Minerva says “No Tenn she’s lying she just slow you down and manipulate you”.

Tenn turns he’s back on Mini , Mini shocked with a bit of sadness as walkers drag her down and devour her.

• option C Minerva some how manages to get out of the walker pit and charges at Clementine she grabs Clementines knife and AJ comes in put is overpowered by Mini and his gun flies is out his hand a lands at Tenns direction .

This is on both option A and the silent option .Here we get a Kenny vs Jane option scene only AJ is knocked I’m unconscious and he pleaded them to stop fighting but he has no choice and he shots his sister threw the heart.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Honestly, it reminds me of when I thought Tenn was legitimately gonna try to kill Lilith. I guess it's more relevant with Minnie herself.
    Still, knowing how this story was presenting itself, I kinda doubt this'll be how that goes down. Although I suppose it's another area where Episode 4 is even more fucked than From the Gallows.

• Option C - put a bullet in her head. In Violet's too if she will keep defending her
  • Option C: Beat Minerva inches away from death but then decide spare her, saying "I've got bigger fish to fry" before slowly walking away like a boss and then go on to fry actual fish

• edited March 2019

She would be begging for her death.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Option C: Beat Minerva inches away from death but then decide spare her, saying "I've got bigger fish to fry" before slowly walking away like a boss and then go on to fry actual fish

• edited March 2019

Here is what I think is gonna happen.

We encounter Minerva with all the kids in the forest shortly after the explosion, including Tenn.

What happens next will be based off of two past choices: Telling AJ he was justified/a murderer and Killing/sparing Lily.

Outcome 1, Justified and Killed Lily

AJ will have Minerva at gun point and be determined to shoot her. Most of the boarding school kids will try to convince AJ to lower his gun, Clementine will also be able to say a number of dialogue options but it will not affect AJ’s final decision. AJ will become dissapointed by almost everyone disagreeing with him and will pull the trigger intending to kill Minerva, However; Tenn will try and stop AJ which will lead to Tenn taking the bullet and dying. AJ has now accidentally killed his best friend and will now be even more mentally unstable, this will be the beginning of AJ’s mental state slowly deteriorating for those who taught AJ to be “ruthless”.

Outcome 2, Murderer/atone and Spared Lily

Same situation as before except this time AJ will eventually lower the gun (again, regardless of what Clementine says) which will lead to AJ staying the same and not becoming mentally unstable.

Outcome 3, Murderer/atone and Killed Lily OR Justifed and Spared Lily

Same situation as before except this time Clementine’s input will ultimately decide whether AJ trys to shoot Minerva or not. If you convince AJ to shoot Minerva then the same situation will happen as Outcome 1 and Tenn will be shot instead.

• edited March 2019

I have a feeling AJ might shoot Tenn been thinking about it for weeks.

Here is what I think is gonna happen. We encounter Minerva with all the kids in the forest shortly after the explosion, including Tenn.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.