What are your predictions of what happened to unknown characters in the game

I would love to know your predictions for each of these characters
My Examples and predictions:
*Chet (Determinant) - I reckon he died in the first few weeks of the outbreak
*Andre Mitchell - I’m not sure what happened to him either he died with the rest of the police or he survived and maybe drove around in his police car
*Andy St John (Determinant) - I reckon if you told him his family’s dead then he will let his undead mother eat him while if you just say it’s over or say they’re not coming then I reckon he ran away
*Danny St John (Determinant) - he could have survived inside the barn cause the bear trap wasn’t chained , I think though he died from the blood loss hiding from the walkers outside the barn
*Drew (Determinant) - I reckon he was killed by walkers after the group escaped
*Gary (Determinant) - I reckon he was killed by walkers after the group escaped
*Molly - if she was shot and left I reckon she died while if you don’t shoot but leave her behind then I think she escaped , if she survives the Crawford mission and leaves the house I reckon she could still be alive in the present
*Vince - if he stayed at the camp I reckon he’s still alive while if he went to howes he was devoured by walkers
*Justin (Determinant) - I don’t know I feel he died in the first few years of the apocalypse
*Wyatt - he stayed at the camp I reckon he’s still alive while if he went to howes he was devoured by walkers
*Eddie - he could still be alive as he was shown in amid the ruins background
*Russell - he stayed at the camp I reckon he’s still alive while if he went to howes he was devoured by walkers
*Nate - he’s defiantly still alive as he’s a raider who is smart and decisive
*Bonnie (Determinant) - it’s possible she’s still alive
*Leland (Determinant) - I’m not sure if he’s still alive in the present I think he’s dead by the final season but maybe survived till around a new frontier
*Clive - he along with the rest of the cancer support group are all defiantly dead by the final season as I feel they died between the time shel left/killed Stephanie and when romans corpse was found at the stream
*Boyd (Determinant) - he along with the rest of the cancer support group are all defiantly dead by the final season as I feel they died between the time shel left/killed Stephanie and when romans corpse was found at the stream
*Joyce - she along with the rest of the cancer support group are all defiantly dead by the final season as I feel they died between the time shel left/killed Stephanie and when romans corpse was found at the stream
*Shel - she stayed at the camp I reckon she’s still alive while if he went to howes he was devoured by walkers
*Becca - she stayed at the camp I reckon she’s still alive while if he went to howes he was devoured by walkers
*Roberto (Determinant) - i reckon he died during the raid that killed Boyd and even if he survived I reckon they hunted him down
*Christa - if she was warned I reckon she could have escaped but I feel the gunshot that went out was her shooting and killing Ralph while if stabbed by Winston I feel she was shot and killed.
*Ralph - I reckon christa killed him with his gun offscreen if she was warned while he killed christa If she was stabbed and maybe left the bandits or was killed offscreen before victor and the others were killed at the stream
*Tavia - defiantly was killed by walkers when they attacked howes
*Lowell - defiantly was killed by walkers when they attacked howes
*Tyler - defiantly was killed by walkers when they attacked howes
*Vera - defiantly was killed by walkers when they attacked howes
*Tisha - defiantly was killed by walkers when they attacked howes
*Mike - he could defiantly still be alive as he can take care of himself
*Arvo - not sure I feel eventually his leg brace would slow him down and he was likely killed by walkers
*Jane (Determinant) - she committed suicide anyways
*Kenny (Determinant) - if left at rest stop it’s likely he either allowed himself to be killed or maybe survived but has become crazy and dangerous while if left at Wellington he is still alive and maybe more sane than he was as he was happy and actually saved someone so I feel he’s still alive during the final season but one path he becomes crazy while the other he’s gotten better
*Edith (Determinant) - without clem there she could have escaped quicker and likely survived I feel she survived the attack without clem there but I’m not sure how she would have faired in her own being behind walls the entirety of the apocalypse
*Randy and his Family - I’m not sure could still be alive or could have died
*Joan (Determinant) - I feel she escaped the herd but I’m not sure she survived the time between clem leaving Richmond and her finding Ericson
*Clint (Determinant) - I feel he survived the herd but I’m not sure whether he left or stayed at Richmond
*Max (Determinant) - he could still be alive as he was a soldier and very capable
*Lonnie (Determinant) - he could still be alive as he was a soldier and very capable
*David Garcia (Determinant) - if he kept walking it’s defianlty likely he’s still alive as he is fully capable against walkers and is very smart and good in a fight.

Comments

• Christa - definitely died in the woods.
    Molly - alive in both scenarios.
    Arvo & Mike - Joined the group that attacked Wellington, however during the attack, they stayed at their base which was overrun by walkers and Arvo died, Mike made it out.
    Edith - Dead.
    Kenny - Alive and with a new group.
    Tavia - Alive and out with the 400 days characters somewhere.
    Joan - Died escaping Richmond.
    Clint - made it out the herd, returned once he found out what happened and that Javi is incharge.
    Max & Lonnie - Joined a new group which was attacked by the enemy of the Delta, Max and Lonnie were forced to join them.

• Oh this again, huh? I can probably dig up an older list I did way back, though I'll probably just throw together a quick checkoff when I get the chance.

• Honestly I'm pretty sure if there unknown/determinant then they died.
    The only exceptions I see personally are:
    Molly - Molly has proven she has mastered her way of scavenging and has a good way of staying out of sight soo as long as she can source food, she's got to be alive!
    Christa - I do believe she would have tried to find Clem before now if she was alive and but we never see her die and I'd love a reunion so I like to think she may have gotten hurt, but managed to escape and is looking for Clem.
    Maybe the 400 days characters. Personally their "big" role in S2 was a waste so I have to believe they somehow escaped wether they went with Tavia or not.

KENNYISDEAD! B)

• edited March 2019

All dead except for Mike and Arvo who could have reasonably gone on to survive and stay healthy.

All determinant characters are definitely dead. I'd also include characters with "ambiguous" fates. Molly can be shot in the arm/have an injured arm in a couple of her fates. Having a incompetent arm definitely lessens your survival in the undead apocalypse.

The difference with Mike and Arvo imo -- and for anyone who's wondering -- is that they left the group armed with food and supplies and a car. This is definitive and not capable of being altered by any player's choice or decision. No implication they'd struggle or die.

• Everyone else lived after S2 and ANF, Kenny died

• Especially Jane!

Dex-Starr posted: »

Everyone else lived after S2 and ANF, Kenny died

• They never left with a car, they left on foot.

All dead except for Mike and Arvo who could have reasonably gone on to survive and stay healthy. All determinant characters are definitel

• I forgot. They abandoned the car once Clem was shot.

They never left with a car, they left on foot.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.