Lily in episode 4 prediction

She is armed with a knife and a gun. I think Lily will show remorse for what she did to James right as she dies.I also think Lily will try to hunt down the Ericson kids for what they did to her boat. Fun fact, she's only killed humans with a knife in TFS. (Mitch, James)

Comments

• I feel she’s gonna die anyways even though the producer says determinant characters will survive if you want them to but I can’t see a ending where Lilly survives unless she somehow redeems herself to which I feel it won’t happen maybe she could survive in a bad ending where clem and aj die.

• Lilly felt smug after you spared her; not remorseful. She'll hunt you down for killing her crew and blowing up her boat. If she doesn't die; she'll probably just run off - never to be seen again.

• I swear to god, if she tries Clementine again....

• I mean we basically fucked over her whole community by killing a lot of her crew and blowing up the boat, their home will have little to no defense (I say this because kidnapping children to fight for you seems like a move made out of desperation).

My guess is she’s gonna be fucking pissed and want to kill Clementine for fucking everything up.

• Bet that she has an insignificant role on the plot and will die before we're even 1/3 through.

That is the rule of determinant characters and no that wouldn't change just because this is the very last episode ever.

• edited March 2019

That would be really fucking lame,Kent also said that determinant characters will only die if we're the one who kill them or something they won't die just to tie up the loose ends like in S2.

Bet that she has an insignificant role on the plot and will die before we're even 1/3 through. That is the rule of determinant characters and no that wouldn't change just because this is the very last episode ever.

• I hope we get another shot to kill her. Like when you have two chances to shoot Kenny. I want Lilly to die, but I want Clem to be the one to do it. I think it would serve as a more satisfying conclusion.

iFoRias posted: »

That would be really fucking lame,Kent also said that determinant characters will only die if we're the one who kill them or something they won't die just to tie up the loose ends like in S2.

• Feels like it's more important for AJ to kill her. Builds his character more. Lily is AJ's Stranger moment.

Feel like there's nothing new to explore in Clementine being able to kill yet another member of the Motel survivor group again (the first two being Lee and Kenny.)

I hope we get another shot to kill her. Like when you have two chances to shoot Kenny. I want Lilly to die, but I want Clem to be the one to do it. I think it would serve as a more satisfying conclusion.

• I can see where you're coming from. But AJ killing Lilly felt off for me. Like if AntMan killed Thanos. Clem had a history with Lilly and both have suffered from the others actions. The rivalry between Chris Redfield and Wesker wouldn't be so rememberable if someone else killed Wesker while Chris just watched. You know what I mean?

Feels like it's more important for AJ to kill her. Builds his character more. Lily is AJ's Stranger moment. Feel like there's nothing new

• Well she stole his kill, so...

I can see where you're coming from. But AJ killing Lilly felt off for me. Like if AntMan killed Thanos. Clem had a history with Lilly and bo

• You could argue AJ fucked him, but he did feel bad afterwards so he does have a heart. Clem has killed so many people her heart should be stone cold by now.

DabigRG posted: »

Well she stole his kill, so...

• Uh, please don't. ?? :confounded:

You could argue AJ fucked him, but he did feel bad afterwards so he does have a heart. Clem has killed so many people her heart should be stone cold by now.

• It's weird that no one in TWD has PTSD. Rick rips out a guys throat and stabs his friend in the heart and another get decapped - fine. Daryl puts down his own brother and watches Beth get her head blown off right in front of him - fine. Hell they all saw Glenn and Abe get beat to death - All fine. A scene where Clementine reflects on all the bad things she's done would be interesting to watch - don't you agree?

Uh, please don't. ??

• edited March 2019

A scene where Clementine reflects on all the bad things she's done would be interesting to watch - don't you agree?

Yeah, Starting with the Ranch. She seems shook up by that place, and we no nothing about it. Whatever she did there seems to have influenced what AJ thinks of her and I believe he follows partially by that example, with Marlon's death being the result of what he saw. It could also be the reason wny Clem stopped using guns. Or at least it would feel more reasonable than cause Tell/Bound didn't want Clem using firearms for this season.

It's weird that no one in TWD has PTSD. Rick rips out a guys throat and stabs his friend in the heart and another get decapped - fine. Daryl

• Remember in ANF when everyone had guns with unlimited ammo and never had to reload?

A scene where Clementine reflects on all the bad things she's done would be interesting to watch - don't you agree? Yeah, Starting w

• Yeah. I had a gun like that in Dead Island. It was great :joy:

It definitely doesn't follow well with a story based game, but it makes bang bang noises! Of course the fans will be happy.

Remember in ANF when everyone had guns with unlimited ammo and never had to reload?

• Not what I meant, but

It's weird that no one in TWD has PTSD.

Jolene, Sarah, Kenny, Jane, AJ, and I guess now Clementeen all showed arguable symptoms.
    One could also make a case for the likes of Lee, Duck, Larry(debatable), Ben(debatable), Lilly, Russell, Nick, Rebecca(maybe), Arvo, Michonne, Oak(debatable), Kate(debatable), Conrad(maybe), Ava(maybe), Dr. Lingard, Violet, Brody, James, Minerva, and allegedly Tripp.

A scene where Clementine reflects on all the bad things she's done would be interesting to watch - don't you agree?

Uh, it'd be something.

It's weird that no one in TWD has PTSD. Rick rips out a guys throat and stabs his friend in the heart and another get decapped - fine. Daryl

• I feel like she's going to save Clem's life somehow and we'll get the option to either let her leave in peace or kill her again, either way I think she's prob going to have her arc resolved in the first Act (but play a major role).

Besides that comment seems like its pretty much aimed at James, odds are he's going to survive the season if Lilly didn't kill him.

I feel she’s gonna die anyways even though the producer says determinant characters will survive if you want them to but I can’t see a endin

• The first thing Lilly did if you spared her was kill James and point the gun at AJ. Plus you blew up her boat and left her stranded. She'll be hunting you down in Ep.4

I feel like she's going to save Clem's life somehow and we'll get the option to either let her leave in peace or kill her again, either way

• Worst case scenario -- Lily dies in a cut scene after you stumble upon her after the explosion. Her wounds will kill her either way. You get the option of putting her out of her misery or leaving her to die slowly and turn.

More interesting scenario -- Lily kills Violet ( if you saved Louis ) in front of Minerva for her failure to ensure you didn't escape. Minerva loses it, and dies trying to kill Lilly but only injures her. Clementine can finish Lilly off.
    ( If you saved Violet ) Lily kills Louis on the shore, and attempts to kill Violet. Minerva turns against Lilly to save Violet. Unable to live with what she's done, she kills herself in front of Tenn.

I don't see a redemption arc for Lilly in any scenario honestly. I only didn't have her die in the last episode because I didn't want AJ shooting another person in a downed state. James was an idiot to step in the gunman's line of sight with his back to the enemy.

• edited March 2019

It's crazy that some people are still in DENIAL of all the signs that says Lily will never ever be redeemed.

What Lily does to James is the game and the writers telling you "no you dummy, she's still unrepentantly a scumbag, that's what you get."

I wouldn't be surprised or upset if she ends up escaping to live another day.

But I would be very surprised if they give her a gushy remorseful turnaround.

The first thing Lilly did if you spared her was kill James and point the gun at AJ. Plus you blew up her boat and left her stranded. She'll be hunting you down in Ep.4

• They ruined her character; I still prefer Queen Jane.

It's crazy that some people are still in DENIAL of all the signs that says Lily will never ever be redeemed. What Lily does to James is

• Ugh. Jane's better conceptualized, but I'm technically an opposite.

They ruined her character; I still prefer Queen Jane.

• There, there.

Ugh. Jane's better conceptualized, but I'm technically an opposite.

• Da foq?

There, there.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.