Iam replaying the entire series so I’m ready for the final episode and I’m so pissed arvo can’t die

I just hit the point of arvo giving me those foul looks in ep5 and it pisses me off that he gets away with what he did and I feel well never see him get any comeuppance as it doesn’t feel right to follow his story through a dlc without clem as she needs to be the one to at least have the choice to kill him or maybe spare him and be the better person but he needs a end to his story arc but I feel we never will.

Comments

• "he needs an end to his story" he already did.

His "story arc" or whatever the hell they were doing with him anyway is done,bringing him back just to get revenge would be lame.

• But it feels like a loose end like lilly

• He's not worth the energy to hate

• Is he though?

Granted, both were the most popular potential returns in part because it feels like they left the story in a way that could be picked back up later to explore how their conflicted characters changed and feel about their circumstance, not to mention being reunited with a significant person they knew during that time.

Unfortunately, in his case, they failed to have his character's fall mean much. We learned next to nothing about his backstory, his relationship with his sister is fairly up in the air beyond the obvious and what one thing we were told, and worst of all, his relationship & conflict with Clementine was barely given much breathing room; in fact, he had way more interaction and maybe even umbrage with the thankfully dead Kenny and Jane, respectively.

At least Lilly had We Used to be Friends to start with alongside the trauma. Though given how TFS overall incorporated Lilith, that isn't exactly marks of excellence.

But it feels like a loose end like lilly

• The kid's dead out there on his own

• He can hardly walk, I'm sure he's dead by now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.