I think this place finally died

Comments

• Dude, what the fuck is wrong with?

• With.........what?

AronDracula posted: »

Dude, what the fuck is wrong with?

• Nothin. This is the most inactive ive ever seen this site be. I think it kicked the bucket

AronDracula posted: »

you

• Not because of me; I have made this forum juicy on my opinion of 'A New Frontier' and the final season. You can all thank me for my contribution because you are welcome xo.

• Hey buddy, how's it hanging? You were banned for a while, weren't you?

Dex-Starr posted: »

Nothin. This is the most inactive ive ever seen this site be. I think it kicked the bucket

• Yes, why was that exactly?

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Hey buddy, how's it hanging? You were banned for a while, weren't you?

• It’s hanging pretty well considering I saw Alita: Battle Angel. Have you gotten a chance to see it?

Hey buddy, how's it hanging? You were banned for a while, weren't you?

• Nope. What were you banned for? Mocking Violet?

It’s hanging pretty well considering I saw Alita: Battle Angel. Have you gotten a chance to see it?

• Dragon ball related post. Nothing NSFW though. And you should check it out. it’s pretty solid

Nope. What were you banned for? Mocking Violet?

• Wouldn't it be gone though?

Dragon ball related post. Nothing NSFW though. And you should check it out. it’s pretty solid

• I was referring to Alita. Speaking of Alita...

DabigRG posted: »

Wouldn't it be gone though?

• No kidding. It's definitely going to vanish soon, after Season Finale.

Nothin. This is the most inactive ive ever seen this site be. I think it kicked the bucket

• edited March 2019

It's been dead ever since Telltale released ANF.

Then after that it just slowly died and here we are.

It doesn't help that Telltale's dead and TFS has been fucking mediocre at best,everyone i knew who were interested in this series before doesn't give a fuck anymore,if tomorrow the forums shut down i really wouldn't care.

• edited March 2019

I think people are just focusing on other things. There's nothing else to really mull over.

This place will spike back up in a frenzy once the trailer comes out.

Also I think people have anxiety and are just dreading the end of TWD the closer we get to the 26th. I know I am.

• Goddamn Kevin Bruner...

• Oof welp it was a good run it'll end soon this month and I'll be surprised if this forum stays active after 2 weeks of ep 4's release.

• I suppose that is technically true.
    After the first couple of weeks of episode 1, the bulk of discussions/posts went into those shipping threads. At least until we got the news.
    Then sorta surprising number of people disappeared or straight up left after episode 2.
    And that's not taking into account that the community's issues have resulted in some people losing access to their accounts, meaning they can't post even on the off chance that they'd want to.
    Even I have been saying long before that I'm mainly still here out of a combination of weird self-based reasons/excuses.

iFoRias posted: »

It's been dead ever since Telltale released ANF. Then after that it just slowly died and here we are. It doesn't help that Telltale's

• edited March 2019

Yeah i also forgot a lot of people disappeared because of the new update and the people who have issues logging into their accounts.

I suppose that is technically true. After the first couple of weeks of episode 1, the bulk of discussions/posts went into those shipping t

• That’s the sad truth.

I suppose that is technically true. After the first couple of weeks of episode 1, the bulk of discussions/posts went into those shipping t

• Fergie. :cry:

Yeah i also forgot a lot of people disappeared because of the new update and the people who have issues logging into their accounts.

• About the last line, I don't think I'm ready for that but I'd probably get over it overnight.

It's been dead ever since Telltale released ANF. Then after that it just slowly died and here we are. It doesn't help that Telltale's

Sign in to comment in this discussion.