“Scars” Episode Discussion

Hey, we’re almost at the end, and the last episode was really, really good. This episode is going to have flashbacks, how exciting.

As always, comment, before, while, and after you watch.

Comments

• Oh gosh not scars and Lydia. Please no.

• Lydia, start doing stuff or you'll end up like Tara - boring and useless. She was awesome in WW. I hope she's just as cool in the show.

• That Michonne scene was fucking brutal.. wow

• I get it that they're kids, but seriously - fuck them.

RyanUlysse posted: »

That Michonne scene was fucking brutal.. wow

• judith nice
    michonne epic
    kids ded heh
    episode well done

season 9 good

no whisperers? aw

• Might be my favourite episode of the season, and I say this all the time but Judith, hands down my new favourite character!

• sigh i'm so tired so i'll just say this episode was "meh" it was a mediocre episode for me but they did a decent job explaining the origins of Daryl and Michonne's scars i suppose.

Also at the end when Michonne was alone against all these kids the only thing i was thinking was "where the fuck is Daryl ?" lmao dude just magically disappeared for like 5 minutes so that Michonne could have her dramatic scene killing all the kids.

• Daryl was killing the other kids - hence the blood on his knifes

iFoRias posted: »

sigh i'm so tired so i'll just say this episode was "meh" it was a mediocre episode for me but they did a decent job explaining the origins

• I think he was recovering from the arrow that hit him ?
    Plus he comes out with blood on his knives so I think he killed some of them inside too

sigh i'm so tired so i'll just say this episode was "meh" it was a mediocre episode for me but they did a decent job explaining the origins

• The Queen slays yet again. Do. Not. Mess. With. Michonne!!!

• What will we do when this class actor sword slayer leaves the show.....God dammit AMC.

• I gotta say I'm not a big fan of the current Michonne and this is why I've found this episode a bit on the "meh" side.

Actually come to think of it I've only liked Michonne when she was first introduced, after that she softened and I wasn't really interested in her.

• This has turned the same way in the comics. This show is showing the same transformation in her pretty accurately. She only wants to be tough if she has too. You don't see her training with that sword like Henry does with his staff. It's really a part of her character to not be fierce when she doesn't have to be, and it's okay if you don't like how she is now.

I gotta say I'm not a big fan of the current Michonne and this is why I've found this episode a bit on the "meh" side. Actually come to t

• I find her similar to Carol; you do not want to get on the wrong side of either of these women.

I gotta say I'm not a big fan of the current Michonne and this is why I've found this episode a bit on the "meh" side. Actually come to t

• Now I am more upset.

What will we do when this class actor sword slayer leaves the show.....God dammit AMC.

• Who's fucking left? Only daryl? Who's the guna raise the kids? DARYL?

Now I am more upset.

• Carol would have had much less hesitation in killing the kids.

I find her similar to Carol; you do not want to get on the wrong side of either of these women.

• mfw the rewrite for TFS you've been planning for so long includes some aspects from this episode
    mfw the rewrite for TFS you've been planning for so long will be pointless because it'll be called a S9 clone
    mfw the rewrite for TFS you've been planning for so long will be hard because you need to stick to the budget and time constraints
    I can't anymore

• edited March 2019

Yeah same Michonne from the comics/S3 would've fucking slaughtered these kids without shedding a tear over it,i really don't like what they've done with her.

She's like Andrea 2.0 (from the comics) but like a really bad and shitty reshashed version of Andrea.

• Rippo

I hope i get to see it before these forums shut down :c

Ghetsis posted: »

mfw the rewrite for TFS you've been planning for so long includes some aspects from this episode mfw the rewrite for TFS you've been planni

• Grunts ?

Who's fucking left? Only daryl? Who's the guna raise the kids? DARYL?

• edited March 2019

‘Look at the flowers, Lennie’ *Lizzie. ?

Ghetsis posted: »

(Spoiler)

• Actually, you are wrong; she has always had a soft spot for children seeing as she was a mother.

Yeah same Michonne from the comics/S3 would've fucking slaughtered these kids without shedding a tear over it,i really don't like what they'

• Still,these kids were about to KILL her that little kid almost sliced open her entire belly at that point she should've went on a rampage and finished them off that scene was way too dramatic,over the top.

And my point still stands they've been giving Michonne Andrea's comic parts ever since S7 she's just Andrea 2.0 now i liked the old Michonne way better.

Actually, you are wrong; she has always had a soft spot for children seeing as she was a mother.

• Madre de dios, stop liking your own remarks.

Still,these kids were about to KILL her that little kid almost sliced open her entire belly at that point she should've went on a rampage an

• I don't,there were no likes on one of my comments above but 3 likes on the other one talking about Michonne but sure you keep believing that if that makes you feel better.

Madre de dios, stop liking your own remarks.

• Guilty with a capital ‘q’.

I don't,there were no likes on one of my comments above but 3 likes on the other one talking about Michonne but sure you keep believing that if that makes you feel better.

• I just realised Michonne’s exfriend’s agenda was similar to Lily’s in the final season. Both trained children and teenagers to survive the apocalypse and both died by someone they were close with (Michonne and Clementine).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.