What’s up with people shipping other characters?

What’s up with people shipping ofther characters , I don’t have a problem with it I’m just saying now it’s like a thing a mandatory thread....I wasn’t into the chipping thread as much I experimented with some characters yes but it doesn’t really seem not necessary to do so in my opinion I just don’t see shipping others I’m not cupid you know.

And nor I don’t want to be Cupid , not really much of a lovebird as much .

Comments

• I am too ‘random’ to answer your threads, so hasta luego, baby.

• What do you mean?

• I'm not sure what you mean either. There's no such thing as a mandatory discussion thread on a public forum ( there is however on college forums concerning assignments, and mandatory discussions with several real life individuals however only including the mailing aspects of 'shipping' ).

A few of these threads will result in numerous responses most of which aren't memes for the sake of memes, offer some levity and occasional superficial discussion in a genre often containing darker subject matter or more in depth topics.

I don't post frequently in every shipping thread that comes along either, so if they're not your thing not to worry. Enjoy the threads that are your thing.

• How are you now addressing this? They have been shipping characters since before the TFS was out??

• It's normal,people ship characters when it involves romances,the problem is when that's all people are talking about.

But i don't blame anyone for doing that the story is so shit and uninteresting that overall i could see why people would only care about shipping Clem with Violet/Louis.

• Not trying to sound like a hypocrite I don’t mind romance but overdoing it gets kind of doll and boring and pretty much loses the Focus of the story .

iFoRias posted: »

It's normal,people ship characters when it involves romances,the problem is when that's all people are talking about. But i don't blame a

• Now this is random. How does that make you a hypocrite? You only like it to a degree; lo entendemos.

Not trying to sound like a hypocrite I don’t mind romance but overdoing it gets kind of doll and boring and pretty much loses the Focus of the story .

• All I’m saying is that I’ve did shipping friends with Carley/Doug now I’m over that so that’s what I mean I’m not really into that shipping fried stuff it’s kind of silly.

Now this is random. How does that make you a hypocrite? You only like it to a degree; lo entendemos.

• Okay.

All I’m saying is that I’ve did shipping friends with Carley/Doug now I’m over that so that’s what I mean I’m not really into that shipping fried stuff it’s kind of silly.

• Eh, it just seems to be a typical fandom thing.
    It's not that complicated a concept; now a practice, on the other hand...

• Its the inevitable cancer that comes along with every fandom. It’s a shame really because the romances in TFS aren’t actually that bad but the shipping wars sour the whole thing and make people think it’s cringy and forced.

• Most fandoms, especially if they're mostly comprised of teenagers and young adults, are gonna ship characters. Just kinda how they work. Just be glad it's not to the extent of Sonic or Supernatural.

• I ship Kevin Bruner x Money

• You shipped correctly.

BigBadPaul posted: »

I ship Kevin Bruner x Money

Sign in to comment in this discussion.