ep 4 trailer evolution

survives the boat explosion
Everyone is shown except Omar, aasim, Armando (determinant), Michael (determinant)
It shows clem killing gad
James has a cut on his hand I think it’s from clem or aj cause it looks like aj goes crazy in that cave
Sullene and Gina are shown fighting walkers I think Gina is getting devoured cause she’s completely surrounded in trailer alone so I think sullene either died just before or ran away
I feel clem if she does a have a determinant fate in which I reckon she will I feel she could fall to her death or drown
I’m not sure what’s going to happen with Lilly it shows her and clem aiming bows at each other I feel they’ll give us a choice to kill her again or maybe just run away I’m not sure
Feel Minerva will be the main antagonist of this episode as it shows her as a one man army with the shoulder wound and then her killing heaps of walkers alone so I reckon all of the delta crew will die at the start except her and maybe lily

Comments

• Me and majority of people in this community pretty much wanted a (No going back) trailer. But I give it safe at this episode will be pretty intense.

• I liked it cause they showed the tone of the episode which is dark and they didn’t spoil that much

• Too much naivety in this community. I mean, look how ‘good’ the final season is and you all thought the last trailer would deliver? Y’all are funny; I am not going to lie.

Me and majority of people in this community pretty much wanted a (No going back) trailer. But I give it safe at this episode will be pretty intense.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.