Is it just me but the Finale trailer...

Felt pretty weak for not just a Season Finale but also a franchise conclusion as a whole? I dunno. I loved the idea of no lines and just music playing but the recap for the previous seasons was missing. That's what made No Going Back trailer the best in terms of quality.

Comments

• Yep.

Hopefully the episode itself will be better than the trailer,so far i like what i've seen i hope its good.

• no u

Hypocrite.

• He is a prime example of exploiting this game by the way.

iFoRias posted: »

no u

• Enough with liking your own comments already!

He is a prime example of exploiting this game by the way.

• Did u just reply to ur own comment asking urself to stop liking ur own comments? ?

Enough with liking your own comments already!

• Yea the recap was a missed opportunity. Another thing that I wish was in the trailer was a custom scene specifically for the trailer, like the one in no going back were Clementine talks to her parents on the phone. Idk, I still liked the trailer I just wish it could’ve been the ultimate series finale trailer that many of us were hoping for.

• It's just you but the Finale trailer.

But sure.

• Say what?

He is a prime example of exploiting this game by the way.

• No; it was more information to my previous post.

Did u just reply to ur own comment asking urself to stop liking ur own comments? ?

• @AronDracula has the temerity to say that all I do is complain about the game; yet, does not consider that @iFoRias is even worse.

DabigRG posted: »

Say what?

• Uh yeah i dont think im perfect but worse than you ? I dont think so,mate.

The thing is that most of the time when i "complain" i actually give arguments and explain what i didnt like.
    I think the game has a lot of flaws but overall i dont hate it and im really glad/grateful that we even got the
    last 2 episodes,i even give the devs/writers credits when they deserve it.

But all you're doing pretty much all the time is trying to bait people and posting shitty posts like
    "the final season sucks i hate that there's no adults anymore ANF was better!!!" and ANF sucked ass.
    So yeah dont be surprised if people dont like you.

@AronDracula has the temerity to say that all I do is complain about the game; yet, does not consider that @iFoRias is even worse.

• edited March 2019

hahaha liberal tfs bad anf good

Uh yeah i dont think im perfect but worse than you ? I dont think so,mate. The thing is that most of the time when i "complain" i actuall

• Insulting; yet, accurate...

Uh yeah i dont think im perfect but worse than you ? I dont think so,mate. The thing is that most of the time when i "complain" i actuall

• I dont think the trailer is horrible but its a bit underwhelming for the trailer of the last ever episode of the series ever. More important is that the actual episode is good rather than the trailer, so hopefully ep 4 is good.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.