The actual tv show pike victims revealed (Spoilers!!!!!!) be warned this isn’t a troll

There’s ten victims
1 ozzy’s second in command
2 Rodney
3 addy
4 Tammy rose
5 DJ
6 Enid
7 Frankie
8 Tara
9 Henry
10 ozzy
This is real and wait till you see the actual episode

Comments

• Oh my god so the leaks were real Henry is gonna fucking die.

YEEEEEEEEES.

Also really surprised to not see Ezekiel on the list considering that this is where he dies in the comics and that the actor is leaving the show i wonder what they're gonna do/what's gonna happen with him.

• In my opinion I would have rather Ezekiel to die as with his death it gives carol more development and story but it seems that her and Ezekiel will share the role cause michonne gets a good bit of story in the comics cause of Ezekiel’s death which make sure his death a catalyst so I guess it’s a catalyst for Ezekiel and carol

• Thank fucking god Tara, Enid, and Henry die. Tara hasn't done any fuck all since S7 with Oceanside. Enid hasn't done a fucking thing since S6. And no - Siddiq could've amputated Aron's arm. Look, Henry's heart is in the right spot but he's so fucking dumb.

• I know Henry, Ozzy, Tara, and Enid, but who the fuck are the rest of these people? (Kinda glad Earl isn't there even though he very well could've been)

• What about Rosita?

• I hope she dies. Why? When was the last time she did something impactful?

What about Rosita?

• She is our Spanish Queen.

I hope she dies. Why? When was the last time she did something impactful?

• It would make me happy to see tara Henry and Enid fuck off the show, I've never liked their performance.

• No Rosita or Ezekiel? Interesting. But can I just say it is very wierd having Siddiq, Gabriel, Eugene and Rosita alive at the same time. Thought at least one of them would die, but I guess the writers are being very careful and playing it safe, they clearly don't want to have a repeat of the S7 situation.

• No Rosita

Seriously?

Ghetsis posted: »

No Rosita or Ezekiel? Interesting. But can I just say it is very wierd having Siddiq, Gabriel, Eugene and Rosita alive at the same time. Tho

• I like Tara the most out of those three.

It would make me happy to see tara Henry and Enid fuck off the show, I've never liked their performance.

• edited March 2019

With the death of Jesus, Tara became the de facto leader of Hilltop. Interesting that they would kill her off so soon after making her relevant again. Although I guess she would sink back into irrelevance if/when Maggie returns next season.

Enid became irrelevant when Carl died (wasn't she originally supposed to take Sophia's role as his girlfriend?). If Carl were still alive, it could have made for an interesting love triangle with Lydia. I think its also worth noting that Katelyn Nacon is a singer and probably wanted to move to LA anyways, so I wouldn't be surprised if she asked to be written off the show.

Henry's death is the most surprising to me....who will now take over Carl's future storylines?

Thank fucking god Tara, Enid, and Henry die. Tara hasn't done any fuck all since S7 with Oceanside. Enid hasn't done a fucking thing since S

• The rumor that Ezekiel is leaving the show is unsubstantiated at this point. Henry's death can open up a revenge story arc for the King (who I think has been incredibly underutilized since Shiva died). He should be fired up going into next season, so I'm excited to see where that leads.

iFoRias posted: »

Oh my god so the leaks were real Henry is gonna fucking die. YEEEEEEEEES. Also really surprised to not see Ezekiel on the list conside

• seriously tho, i genuinely only care about dj and ozzy out of these 10, fuck can't have my new fav character get to stay on the show for the rest of the season before getting wiped out smh my head

rip fat arthur morgan

• oh also nabila isn't on the list, our big boy jerry would have been devastated :(

• Finished the game myself but no need to mention Arthur here...especially an rip behind it oof.

Hersani posted: »

seriously tho, i genuinely only care about dj and ozzy out of these 10, fuck can't have my new fav character get to stay on the show for the rest of the season before getting wiped out smh my head rip fat arthur morgan

• edited March 2019

sorry but fat arthur morgan is real and he cannot hurt you, he's friendly and a lovable person.

Finished the game myself but no need to mention Arthur here...especially an rip behind it oof.

• He'll die BOAH CUZ HE NEEDS MONAAAY

Hersani posted: »

sorry but fat arthur morgan is real and he cannot hurt you, he's friendly and a lovable person.

• Judith

Pahn711 posted: »

With the death of Jesus, Tara became the de facto leader of Hilltop. Interesting that they would kill her off so soon after making her relev

• I actually kinda like Enid lol

• Definitely not for her acting I bet

I actually kinda like Enid lol

• @RileyBrian00 How did you find this out before anyone else?

• the spoiling dead fans
    they post summaries of every episode a while before release, almost all of their leaks are true

@RileyBrian00 How did you find this out before anyone else?

• edited March 2019

There’s a reason I hate this place so much and try my upmost to avoid it and possibly piss a few people off while I’m at it. You weirdos wish death upon children ?‍♂️

iFoRias posted: »

Oh my god so the leaks were real Henry is gonna fucking die. YEEEEEEEEES. Also really surprised to not see Ezekiel on the list conside

• Henry sucked though so it's ok ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Melton23 posted: »

There’s a reason I hate this place so much and try my upmost to avoid it and possibly piss a few people off while I’m at it. You weirdos wish death upon children ?‍♂️

Sign in to comment in this discussion.