Clem and aj can die confirmed!!!!!

If you watch the end of the trailer it shows clem reaching for aj , i realized shes a walker as her hand is pale and it shows a flinch in ajs arm i think instead this is where clem falls to her death off the bridge and ajs found her after turning and i feel this could go 3 ways in the clem dies route
1 aj lets her bite him as we see in the end of the trailer
2 aj leaves her as a walker
3 aj puts her down

Comments

• Nice clickbait title.

I don't think that's how clem's gonna die it'd also be pretty dumb to spoil her death in the trailer and i think the writers knows better than to have clem falls off a fucking bridge and die i think this is just a dramatic scene for the trailer.

• No not clickbait its true watch a youtuber react named galaxy productions from 3:26 onwards seriously not clickbait watch it and you'll understand

• There may be a few variations.

• Oh my darling, oh my darling. Oh my darling, Clementine,
    You were lost and gone forever, dreadful sorrow, Clementine.
    In a cavern, in a canyon, excavating for a mine.
    Lived a miner forty-niner, and his daughter Clementine.
    Yes i love her, how i love her, thought her shoes were number nine.
    Herring boxes without topses, sandals were for Clementine.
    Oh my darling, oh my darling. Oh my darling, Clementine,
    Drove the horses to the water, every morning just at nine.
    Hit her foot against a splinter, fell into the foaming brine.
    Ruby lips above the water, blowing bubbles soft and fine.
    But at last, I was no swimmer, so I lost my Clementine.
    Oh my darling, oh my darling. Oh my darling, Clementine,

iFoRias posted: »

Nice clickbait title. I don't think that's how clem's gonna die it'd also be pretty dumb to spoil her death in the trailer and i think th

• Ew, no:

Oh, I miss the misery
    I've been a mess since you stayed
    I've been a wreck since you changed
    Don't let me get in your way
    I miss the lies and the pain
    The fights that keep us awake
    I'm telling you
    I miss the bad things
    The way you hate me
    I miss the screaming
    The way that you blame me
    Miss the phone calls
    When it's your fault
    I miss the late nights
    Don't miss you at all
    I like the kick in the face
    And the things you do to me
    I love the way that it hurts
    I don't miss you, I miss the misery
    I've tried but I just can't take it
    I'd rather fight than just fake it ('cause I like it rough)
    You know that I've had enough
    I dare ya to call my bluff
    Can't take to much of a good thing
    I'm telling you
    I miss the bad things
    The way you hate me
    I miss the screaming
    Miss the phone calls
    When it's your fault
    I miss the late nights
    Don't miss you at all
    Just know that I'll make you hurt
    (I miss the lies and the pain what you did to me)
    When you tell me you'll make it worse
    (I'd rather fight all night than watch the TV)
    I hate that feeling inside
    You tell me how hard you'll try
    But when we're at our worst
    I miss the misery
    I miss the bad things
    The way you hate me
    I miss the screaming
    I miss the rough sex
    Leaves me a mess
    I miss the feeling of pains in my chest
    Miss the phone calls
    When it's your fault
    I miss the late nights
    Don't miss you at all

Ghetsis posted: »

Oh my darling, oh my darling. Oh my darling, Clementine, You were lost and gone forever, dreadful sorrow, Clementine. In a cavern, in a ca

• 1st of all her hand isn't pale she's just white, and 2nd of all the fall can be there just to make the trailer more dramatic it doesn't have to mean it's her death.

• ha she drowned what a gamer

Ghetsis posted: »

Oh my darling, oh my darling. Oh my darling, Clementine, You were lost and gone forever, dreadful sorrow, Clementine. In a cavern, in a ca

• Was that in response to me?

Poogers555 posted: »

• What a load of crap. Hand isn’t pale what are you talking about?

I personally do not think Clem will die. At most it will be determinant. Quite frankly i just want this series to be done with, i’m glad it’s finished after Tuesday

• I’m gonna kill them both

• edited March 2019

As of right now, I am sick and tired of seeing these threads and conversations about Clem dying. If that does wind up happening I am going to be pissed off beyond belief. I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm telling you right now I'm going to be pissed.

• It is funny: you get away with saying something like that, but I would receive hate. I will not miss the individuals on this forum when it closes. A few bullies that think they overpower me behind a computer screen.

What a load of crap. Hand isn’t pale what are you talking about? I personally do not think Clem will die. At most it will be determinant. Quite frankly i just want this series to be done with, i’m glad it’s finished after Tuesday

• Yes, your comment got you far. xo

Hersani posted: »

fail

• I really hope there's more to the ending than a rehash of Season 1's ending.

• there's a difference between saying "quite frankly i just want this series to be done with" (which is understandable i myself believe it should've ended after S2)

and then attacking people saying the community is naive and "funny" just because they liked something you didn't.
    Or judging the last episode of the series and saying it's going to be awful when it didnt even came out yet.

Yeah don't worry no one's going to miss you either.

It is funny: you get away with saying something like that, but I would receive hate. I will not miss the individuals on this forum when it closes. A few bullies that think they overpower me behind a computer screen.

• Even if it's just determinant ?

patrickrc95 posted: »

As of right now, I am sick and tired of seeing these threads and conversations about Clem dying. If that does wind up happening I am going t

• Yes.

Even if it's just determinant ?

• edited March 2019

There is also a difference between targeting individuals and conversing generally. I said that because you and others have mentioned the tight budget and then expect a mind blowing trailer. How is that possible on a low budget? My thoughts exactly and hence my contribution. Do not make something holistic when there was no intention. I am tired of this whiplash.

there's a difference between saying "quite frankly i just want this series to be done with" (which is understandable i myself believe it sho

• edited March 2019

. I said that because you and others have mentioned the tight budget and then expect a mind blowing trailer. How is that possible on a low budget?

I expected a S2 EP5 type of trailer,and you don't need a huge budget to make a good trailer for a game like this that was more of a joke i made because the music they picked for the trailer was weird/odd.
    If you're so tired of this then maybe you should stop complaining about being bullied or whatever the fuck you're talking about,chill out EP4's coming out in 3 days it's gonna be over soon.

There is also a difference between targeting individuals and conversing generally. I said that because you and others have mentioned the tig

• edited March 2019

considering that they've had no budget whatsoever and they seemingly lost their touch since Season 1, i thought it was adequate

i mean, i don't know what y'all where expecting from a game that was revived due to a company/financial closure "looks at Kevin Bruner in the distance"

• I know and it is sad because I grew up with Clementine. I was twelve when the first season was out and now I am nineteen.

. I said that because you and others have mentioned the tight budget and then expect a mind blowing trailer. How is that possible on a low b

• Well no one pays attention to what i say anyway so it doesn’t matter really

It is funny: you get away with saying something like that, but I would receive hate. I will not miss the individuals on this forum when it closes. A few bullies that think they overpower me behind a computer screen.

• Oh.

Well no one pays attention to what i say anyway so it doesn’t matter really

• I paid attention. I actually agree with what u said, other than the part about Clem being determinant. Why you so mean to yourself?

Well no one pays attention to what i say anyway so it doesn’t matter really

• Just that normally people don’t like what i say and it escalates into an argument

patrickrc95 posted: »

I paid attention. I actually agree with what u said, other than the part about Clem being determinant. Why you so mean to yourself?

• Welcome to the Internet.

Just that normally people don’t like what i say and it escalates into an argument

• We are never going to see eye-to-eye on Kenny and Jane, but that is okay. Also, excuse the pun; that was not on purpose. ?

Just that normally people don’t like what i say and it escalates into an argument

Sign in to comment in this discussion.