Any last words before the series finale tomorrow ?

Any last words that comes to mind before the the finale , me personally I’m shaking as of now been preoccupied with other stuff in my life snow since we got till tomorrow I’m so anxious I hope to dear God we get the ending we all want,and most importantly what happened to the ranch which is more questionable..and beyond that hopefully a DLC of the Delta wars...maybe.

Anyways

What are you Gotta say before the final episode?

Comments

• We won't be getting any DLC after this it's done,over,finished.
    The people who worked on this will go on their way and we'll never talk about this again.

I hope the last episode is good EP2 and EP3 were mediocre but this is the last episode,the conclusion of the entire series this can't be mediocre it has to be good,amazing,something that people will remember.

• Does Clementine ever find out what ever happened to Christa in Season 2? What about her unborn child?

• Looking back at when I first started this series makes me sentimental, gonna really miss these characters. I just hope I can pull a swift one out of my ass and get a satisfactory ending for Clementine. See you all on the other side.

• goodbye Clementine. you'll be missed. this series was amazing I'm sad to see it end. I really hope it ends good. it's been a good ride. ❤

• no I think she had a miscarriage

dabusrider posted: »

Does Clementine ever find out what ever happened to Christa in Season 2? What about her unborn child?

• Thanks for the memories, Telltale. It's the end of an era and I'm going to miss you. As for the game itself, I'm totally not emotionally prepared for this. I just pray that AJ and Clem both survive. Good luck to everybody.

• edited March 2019

Thank you Telltale for getting me into gaming. I will never forget my memories with The Walking Dead. I never thought this would happen to not just end Clementine's story but for the studio to walk away as well.

The Walking Dead Season 1 is obviously a masterpiece. Season 2 was good but had flaws. A New Frontier was such a disaster, I will never replay this shit ever in my life, it's one of the reasons the studio came to a closure and I will never forgive Kevin Bruner who was nothing but a greedy-ass motherfucker, I hope he left the gaming industry forever. The Final Season is definitely an improvement over the last season but it was okay at the best, at least in my opinion, who knows? The finale might change my mind but never say never.

Tomorrow will be the time we say goodbye, not just the franchise, not just the company but also this community as well. It was a huge pleasure to share our opinions, theories, fanfics, details, whether we agreed or disagreed. I will miss you all. Unfortunately, I won't be able to hang around in other media, like Discord or Reddit. So this will probably be the last time you see me.

Love regards.

• Its been a long ride fellas, tomorrow is whats going to be pretty crazy.

Hopefully the ending is really good, I dont want my last memory of Telltale to be "Well that sucked."

• This is still a question that needs answers

Does Clementine ever find out what ever happened to Christa in Season 2? What about her unborn child?

• Good luck to all of you, I haven’t commented on these forums since 2014. But I thought I’d come back to join the discussion. This game has so much meaning to me and I really hate to see it go.

• No matter the ending - Louis will be remembered as the greatest charatcer to ever appear in this game.

• same here lol

Poogers555 posted: »

Its been a long ride fellas, tomorrow is whats going to be pretty crazy. Hopefully the ending is really good, I dont want my last memory of Telltale to be "Well that sucked."

• Eh, not really.
    Not gonna lie, the finale feels like it just sorta snuck up on ya.

• If Willy is to die, he needs to beat his meat for one last time before he rests in peace.

• God....I’m dead ??????☠️ R.I.P

Razer531 posted: »

If Willy is to die, he needs to beat his meat for one last time before he rests in peace.

• It's been a nice ride. Most of the time. Kenny is alive in my playthrough!

• dude same. It doesn't feel as grand as I thought it'd be. It's like when you know you're on holiday, but you have to keep thinking/saying it even though you haven't fully grasped it.

DabigRG posted: »

Eh, not really. Not gonna lie, the finale feels like it just sorta snuck up on ya.

• Can’t wait to kill minerva .

Ghetsis posted: »

dude same. It doesn't feel as grand as I thought it'd be. It's like when you know you're on holiday, but you have to keep thinking/saying it even though you haven't fully grasped it.

• I meant that literally in my case.
    But that's an apt comparison, I think.

Ghetsis posted: »

dude same. It doesn't feel as grand as I thought it'd be. It's like when you know you're on holiday, but you have to keep thinking/saying it even though you haven't fully grasped it.

• My childhood ends tomorrow

• Oh really? Well, happy birthday dude.

-Kenny posted: »

My childhood ends tomorrow

• Can't tell if your joking or not.

Oh really? Well, happy birthday dude.

• ...No? :confused:

Can't tell if your joking or not.

• My birthday isn't tomorrow

...No?

• Oh! Sorry, I thought you were being serious.

My birthday isn't tomorrow

• Lilly forces the character in the story Clementine to watch! :D ;)

God....I’m dead ??????☠️ R.I.P

• Let's be thankful that this series was able to finish. I feel like its gonna be divisive no matter what, and its fine to be unhappy with the conclusion, but we must thank Skybound games and everybody on the stillnotbitten team for completing this season when it could have very well died at episode 2.

• That’s what I’m saying.

Let's be thankful that this series was able to finish. I feel like its gonna be divisive no matter what, and its fine to be unhappy with the

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2019

• I'm glad to have found this community and met all of you.

I'm optimistic for now, I really hope this episode will be good based on what Jav and Brad said.

• Man, I... I don't even know. I just have to thank Skybound, Telltale and everyone who made possible the making of this series. I'm feeling such a mix of emotions now. The last time I feared so much for the death of a fictional character was in Harry Potter. I was waiting for the last book to be released and terrified with the possibility of Harry dying in the end (this franchise also killed a lot of characters I loved).

We still don't know if Clem will survive, but even if she dies, I hope they give her an honored death and not something cheap and predictable like she getting bit and AJ having to put her down.

Anyway, It was quite a ride. I'll never forget these characters... Good luck everyone! ;)

• Da fuck :|

Lilly forces the character in the story Clementine to watch!

• Welp, this series has really helped me through some seriously rough times and it’s so so hard to say goodbye. Thank you all for making this experience so much better :’)) godspeed and good luck!

• WHat did they say?

4k60fpsHDR posted: »

I'm glad to have found this community and met all of you. I'm optimistic for now, I really hope this episode will be good based on what Jav and Brad said.

• At least you don't got to run the forum anymore and just smile at the burning wreckage this community will become in just a few short hours.

• Brad said its the best episode since season 1

Leegendary posted: »

WHat did they say?

• Never have I ever been so emotionally attached to a character, I'm sad to see the series end, I hope one day we may be able to see Clem as an adult, though that may be wishful thinking.

• I thought Done Running was the best since Season 1?

Brad said its the best episode since season 1 https://twitter.com/thaRadBrad/status/1109989495833800704

Sign in to comment in this discussion.