Did anyone spare Lilly just so you could kill her yourself?

I had AJ shoot her but depending on episode 4 i'm considering this.

Comments

• Yes, AJ had enough blood in his hands with Marlon he doesn’t need to turn into a savage... i’m going to kill her and let her get devoured by walkers

• No, on different levels.

• In retrospect that would be nice but in the heat of the battle there was no way I could risk keeping her alive so AJ had to take the opportunity

• I'd do an alternate playthrough of the Lilly scenario afterwards. The only reason I killed her the first time was to save James. Cause I think someone's life is more valuable than someone's peace of mind

• I told AJ not to do it to reinforce what I said before, and I meant it. She was beaten. Had James not been a moron, and stepped in front of the only one with a weapon in a position to cover her, she'd have stayed beaten too. I'll gladly take the opportunity myself, since she's chosen the path of violence rather than surrender.

• edited March 2019

I'll wait and see what's going to happen in this last episode. If in fact clem can kill lilly I will go back just to make that choice.

• I would be down for sparing her though if it increases our chances your chances of joining delta

Sign in to comment in this discussion.