Explanations on characters stats? (Spoilers)

After playing the series finale all I can say is that I’m speechless I don’t even know comprehend with the best criticism because it was just fantastic.

I mean I’m glad that evil witch Minerva is finally Dead, I knew something she was going to get eaten, her singing did give me chills not to mention I spared Lily and she left her team for dead, but that vibes me one question if you spared Dorain (What the hell happened to her? )

Follow by when Clementine got bit which I knew was going to happen and asked AJ to put me down and suppressed that we got an happy ending on both outcomes.

Sorry to disappoint you , but Clementine ain’t going no where which I’m completely satisfied with.

Another question is how did AJ get Clementine out of there?

How, I mean for starters wouldn’t she bleed out and hdr turning into a walker would have been faster?

Another one is If you killed Lily I didn’t see James Dead I don’t know how he would have survived those walkers without his mask seems not logical Just like how Minerva got Bit so many times by those walkers and just taking it like a boss.

Comments

• I'd guess Dorian died in the explosion if Louis didn't kill her. As for AJ, he must've used a shirt or something to stop the bleeding, then covered her in guts and helped use items like the axe as a crutch

• True,I thought at first Clementine was going to die...but apparently that was not the case so sorry for you people that want to determinat choice.

I'd guess Dorian died in the explosion if Louis didn't kill her. As for AJ, he must've used a shirt or something to stop the bleeding, then covered her in guts and helped use items like the axe as a crutch

• I thought she died too. I was furious that they'd pull the same thing they already done in S1.

True,I thought at first Clementine was going to die...but apparently that was not the case so sorry for you people that want to determinat choice.

• Season 1 feels with her living .(apparently )

I thought she died too. I was furious that they'd pull the same thing they already done in S1.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.