WHO ONE OF YOU ALMOST GET A HEART ATTACK WHEN THIS HAPPEN???

Comments

• I immediately started crying omg

• edited March 2019

I felt like it was going to happen after all the build up there has been over the previous episodes, with some deep-down denial in thinking skybound wouldn't actually go through with it. And when it happened, my heart just sunk. I had the same frozen expression on my face as Clem after the reveal of the bite. 'My God...it happened'. It was minutes after that I began to realize that this meant and I began to tear up as they made their way to the barn.

Good thing everything turned out A' ok ? ??

• I was tad surprised it happened given the pacing.

• I was fucking shocked. Then when we started playing as AJ in the barn; I was going into cardiac arrest

• Are you okay now?

I was fucking shocked. Then when we started playing as AJ in the barn; I was going into cardiac arrest

• Now

Are you okay now?

• edited March 2019

Heart Attack? Yea, more like a Stroke. I got a major headache from that. Felt like a nightmare.

• It was far too predictable and overemphasized throughout the season to even feel the slightest bit 'surprised'.

• Didn’t have a heart attack because right through the episode i expected it to happen, just not the ending which for once wasn’t predictable

Sign in to comment in this discussion.