'The Final Season' sucked

I told you all that the finale was going to be just as awful as the season and was right. There is nothing else to say, so:

thank you and goodbye. xo

Comments

• I kinda enjoyed it, I was in tears (mostly) since the game is over and now since I Fear sooner the community will kick the bucket.

• Goodbye, you miserable forum cancer. Shame that every community seems to have a handful of people like you who just shit on everything constantly.

Not even constructive criticism either, just lazy, repetitive whining that adds nothing to any debate. You must be a riot at parties... ?

• I wonder what Forum community would be worth of joining next??

Rankles75 posted: »

Goodbye, you miserable forum cancer. Shame that every community seems to have a handful of people like you who just shit on everything const

• K "A New Frontier" fan.

• Join the TWDG forum on reddit it's more civilized

I wonder what Forum community would be worth of joining next??

• No the final season overall was great. My personal favorite TBH. I just didn't like how it ended. There were just too many plot holes.

• Ok I will

Joshua1991 posted: »

Join the TWDG forum on reddit it's more civilized

• The reviewing for The Final Season is much more thought out than the simple "i fucking hate this finale because so & so happened"
    and the writers don't get bashed on there either at least not to the extent on here

Ok I will

• edited March 2019

You're talking about the walking dead game reddit ? Because if you are then no it's not lol

r/thewalkingdeadgame is just full of braindead fans and kids (not surprising TFS does target a younger audience) who makes shitty memes and doesnt care about the quality of the games as long as their Queen Clem is alive.

I may have seen a few interesting threads on there but thats it these forums and discord are still the best place to talk about the game.
    Not that it matters anyway anymore the game's over the community (what's left of it) is gonna die slowly.

The reviewing for The Final Season is much more thought out than the simple "i fucking hate this finale because so & so happened" and the writers don't get bashed on there either at least not to the extent on here

• and there aren't immature people on this forum? I mean just look at this very thread here. Not even a reason why on why TFS "sucked"

iFoRias posted: »

You're talking about the walking dead game reddit ? Because if you are then no it's not lol r/thewalkingdeadgame is just full of braindea

• That is because I am sick and tired of repeating myself. If you have read my posts in the past, then you would know my views on the game. Open your ojos, please.

and there aren't immature people on this forum? I mean just look at this very thread here. Not even a reason why on why TFS "sucked"

• The things how can you prefer a buggy plot holey mess like like A New Frontier over The Final Season? You're forced to have this stupid relationship with Kate Garcia and if you don't it, and you choose David's side every episode you're still forced to fight him over stupid ass Kate.

That is because I am sick and tired of repeating myself. If you have read my posts in the past, then you would know my views on the game. Open your ojos, please.

• First three episodes weren't bad. First one actually was one of the best in the series. Next two were decent. BUT THE LAST ONE? THIS IS THE ENDING TO THIS SERIES? WHO THE FUCK WROTE THIS!!!???

• I just preferred it over teenage fan-fiction. I do understand where you are coming from.

The things how can you prefer a buggy plot holey mess like like A New Frontier over The Final Season? You're forced to have this stupid rela

• edited March 2019

This is the lowest IQ post I've ever seen.

• I'd rather a teenage "fanfic" over a season about a cheating tramp like Kate.

I just preferred it over teenage fan-fiction. I do understand where you are coming from.

• I hate this mindset to death. Instead of “braindead fans” why can’t it just be fans to enjoy the game casually and would rather vibe, laugh and be weird rather than have deep discussions on whats good and bad about the game? Why can’t it just be that?

iFoRias posted: »

You're talking about the walking dead game reddit ? Because if you are then no it's not lol r/thewalkingdeadgame is just full of braindea

• She was good-looking though, lol.

I'd rather a teenage "fanfic" over a season about a cheating tramp like Kate.

• Violet was hotter.

She was good-looking though, lol.

• Eh.

Violet was hotter.

• i mean i did 2 discussion threads about my dislike towards tfs but still all the comments i get are like
    "reggie what the fuck"
    "this is fucking stupid"
    and my personal real fav comment: "i didn't read any of these but its bullshit"

look man i get being retarded is a thing, but dont force yourself in a discussion thread if you're not mature enough to actually discuss with me lmao

and there aren't immature people on this forum? I mean just look at this very thread here. Not even a reason why on why TFS "sucked"

• Why does the third one sound like Kenny? Haa.

Hersani posted: »

i mean i did 2 discussion threads about my dislike towards tfs but still all the comments i get are like "reggie what the fuck" "this is f

• The Final Season was kind of a mediocre and I do agree that it shouldn't be considered the best game since Season 1.

• I get being rude is a thing, but don't force yourself to discuss something on the internet and complain when people give you flak for it.

i mean i did 2 discussion threads about my dislike towards tfs but still all the comments i get are like "reggie what the fuck" "this is f

• reddit?

• I thought the final season was awesome. I don't really care about rating it or comparing it to other seasons. I just know that I had a lot of fun playing it.

• To each their own. :)

I thought the final season was awesome. I don't really care about rating it or comparing it to other seasons. I just know that I had a lot of fun playing it.

• unfortunately

Ghetsis posted: »

reddit?

• That's fucking stupid Ben.
    haha I'm so funny right rite?

unfortunately

• nah i really dont care if they loved the game to the point where they worship a character 3 times a day, it’s just try to at least be mature and point some facts instead of not being just “rude” but also being offensive as fuck

patrickrc95 posted: »

I get being rude is a thing, but don't force yourself to discuss something on the internet and complain when people give you flak for it.

• Hilarious.

Ghetsis posted: »

That's fucking stupid Ben. haha I'm so funny right rite?

• I don’t know your post may have taken the record

This is the lowest IQ post I've ever seen.

• edited March 2019

I dunno I think it was pretty good. Well more like my favorite in the series but hey y'know. Finale had some flaws for sure but overall thought it had a solid conclusion. I liked that they went for a smaller scale story this time around. Made it much more thematically consistent, and the pacing is straight up the best in the whole series. The shortest episode was the finale and it was still in that 2 hr mark. Overall I'm pretty happy after sleeping and letting my thoughts settle down.

Even if I did hate it I'd still thank skybound games and the stillnotbitten team for making it happen and trying. Like it or not but a lot of love and hard work went into it, and if it weren't for them it would have ended at the halfway point, which may have been fine for you but a lot of people would have been devastated (myself included).

• Also are we seriously calling Season 1 the best season? When E3-5 had major flaws as well?
    Episode 2 of Season 1 is the only episode of the season that's immaculate from start to finish

• Reason everybody hates this episode is because they want to Clementine Dead .

• Season 1 had MUCH better character development than TFS. Sure it has some flaws, like Chuck's death but still not close to TFS flaws which are worse.

Also are we seriously calling Season 1 the best season? When E3-5 had major flaws as well? Episode 2 of Season 1 is the only episode of the season that's immaculate from start to finish

• edited March 2019

It wasn't great... but it definitely didn't suck. The ending was a very pleasant plot twist. Though the flashback and determinent deaths were kinda meh. And the interactions were lacking. But, overall, I felt mostly fullfilled.

But, you wanna know what DID suck?...

looks at ANF

• ANF was a C- to a D+

BigBadPaul posted: »

It wasn't great... but it definitely didn't suck. The ending was a very pleasant plot twist. Though the flashback and determinent deaths wer

• As my Dad would say, "D Grades are just passing Fs"

ANF was a C- to a D+

• The reason I give ti this grade is because for one they changed the script of the gaming and rewrote it which was like not that connected to me , it was just rushed in the sense pluse the Charater development which was another thing Gabe is the perfect example, some action scenes I did like in ANF where pretty cool like Havi using the M16 in Prescott and using the AK in Wellington was pretty epic .

Most scenes were just not as amusing .

As my Dad would say, "D Grades are just passing Fs"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.