To people who didn't like the ending (SPOILERS)

2»

Comments

• Would you like to write for future games?

Lol why do people keep thinking it’s fact that Clementine lives that everybody is getting crabby about. It’s the fact that no matter what, s

• Maybe after I graduate High school ?

Would you like to write for future games?

• Long to go?

Maybe after I graduate High school ?

• Eh I’m at the end of my Junior year so I guess you could say I got a bit to go.

Long to go?

• Good luck. :D

Eh I’m at the end of my Junior year so I guess you could say I got a bit to go.

• I liked the ending. I kinda wish Clementine and AJ were deternamint though. I just think it would be better

• A lot of individuals are in agreement with you.

I liked the ending. I kinda wish Clementine and AJ were deternamint though. I just think it would be better

• it's a video game it's not supposed to make sense lol

Lol why do people keep thinking it’s fact that Clementine lives that everybody is getting crabby about. It’s the fact that no matter what, s

• People only want to say “It’s just a video game” when flaws are pointed out ??

it's a video game it's not supposed to make sense lol

• This also applies to television, lol.

• I agree with you to a certain extent, people like things to make sense but obviously most of the time in tv shows or comics or games, there are some things that aren't going to make sense if you dig deep enough.

Because if you make a video game EXACTLY like real life, then it is gonna be boring.

I agree the ending should have been better written, but considering the emotion I felt when I saw Clementine, I think they succeeded in something, because I'm not the emotional type, and yet I teared up when I saw Clem, I can't be the only one.

The thing is an ending is never gonna please everyone, but that is THE END, I also feel like the expectation has been building up so much since the beginning that a good ending would have been really hard to achieve, I mean this franchise has been going on for a very long time, it ran it's course, hard to make a proper ending.

I changed my stance on the subject with the opinions I read and me having the time to take a break from the game and actually think. And while I do agree that the ending should have been better and should have made more sense, this is the ending we have, and this is not gonna take away the emotion I felt, and a lot of other players.

And It's useless to shit on it right now, the thing is Telltale is dead, and TWD was only finished because of the fans, even if they had a better idea they probably didn't have the budget for it, so there, this is the end, like it don't like it, this is it.

People only want to say “It’s just a video game” when flaws are pointed out ??

• Wasn't the axe that AJ used to cut her leg off completely covered with walker blood?

• We are talking about The Walking Dead, not Dead Rising.

• Plot logic equals?

Wasn't the axe that AJ used to cut her leg off completely covered with walker blood?

• honestly after all the hell Clementine has been through she deserves to live in peace at least for awhile lol.

• edited March 2019

I knew it. You guys are deliberately shitting on this season to stoke arguments. :(

This ending is even worse than the whole ANF @iFoRias, @AronDracula and my other haters out there: you have also got to love this guy's perspective, right? xo

• I was surprisingly fine with the reveal in the ending.
    But yeah, there were obviously problems there.

Also, I felt the last scenes at Ericson's should've been a sequence of hubs. Deja vu.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.