Who is the best singer Minerva or Violet?

Out of it two who is the best singer Minerva or Violet?

Comments

• I think Minerva is more melodic, but Vi’s singing is more adorable, considering her personality.

As for whos best....uhhh to be as unbias as possible, I’d have to go with Minerva I think. I think... Listen they both sound wonderful :s

• Minerva cause she was going hard after being chewed the fuck up.I didn't hear Vi sing as those walkers devoured her whole.

• I it was neck at neck for me.

Sarunas21 posted: »

I think Minerva is more melodic, but Vi’s singing is more adorable, considering her personality. As for whos best....uhhh to be as unbias as possible, I’d have to go with Minerva I think. I think... Listen they both sound wonderful

• That Scene scared the crap out of me her singing holding the axe was just somthing out of a slasher film .

Minerva cause she was going hard after being chewed the fuck up.I didn't hear Vi sing as those walkers devoured her whole.

• Eh, probably Minerva. I'd have to go out to compare them.

• Minerva dose have that voice violet on the other hand sounds like an 8 years old singing.

DabigRG posted: »

Eh, probably Minerva. I'd have to go out to compare them.

• And our Survey said

Lzzy Hale.

• Well, Violet always sounded like a genuinely young Nika Futterman, so....

Minerva dose have that voice violet on the other hand sounds like an 8 years old singing.

• Do not undermine the Queen of Rock. Do your research if you do not know who she is.

And our Survey said

• Violet sang in the third episode.

Minerva cause she was going hard after being chewed the fuck up.I didn't hear Vi sing as those walkers devoured her whole.

• edited March 2019

I'm just saying Minerva upstaged her. She was bitten on the face and arm and pretty much dead on the arrival but still sang that creepy ass tune like a G. Violet sang in a safe quiet area without any distractions, and while its good not as good as terminator minerva.

I'm just speaking about the characters btw pfft. As far as VA performances they are both great and I don't have a preference. They both provided different vibes and tones on the same song, which was rad.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Violet sang in the third episode.

• It was prerecorded though, so yeah.

I'm just saying Minerva upstaged her. She was bitten on the face and arm and pretty much dead on the arrival but still sang that creepy ass

• I thought you were saying that you couldn’t hear Violet because she was being eaten.

I'm just saying Minerva upstaged her. She was bitten on the face and arm and pretty much dead on the arrival but still sang that creepy ass

• Well, it's her song, so I'd hope so.

@AnimalBoy I thought you were saying that you couldn’t hear Violet because she was being eaten.

Pfft! Hoho-hooo, that's horrible. :lol:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.