Minnie (Episode 5)

Am I the only one who felt satisfied but angry at the same time towards Minnie in this episode? Her getting bitten multiple times was so satisfying and fun to watch. Did anyone really think she was going to be redeemable? Even after killing her own sister in cold blood? This episode proved everything but at the same time, I hated walkers were ignoring her until she attacked Clem and the others. She wasn't even covered in rotten blood. Tenn's fate felt very forced but I didn't care much as long as Louis escaped the situation.

Comments

• I was so satisfied he was getting chewed down by the herd of walkers ,but when she got bitten in the face I was like...(Karmas A Bitch) And she was just a Walking time bomb I mean if you get bitten in he head area would t the virus spread faster!!??

Pluse she was leading the herd like Black Friday custmors outside a Walmart and yeah I was like walkers are not bothering her especially when she was singing and firing shots like a mad COD player.

I meN c’mon Walkers/zombies are attracted by sound!!??

• Just to note, when I asked if she was "redeemable" in my recent thread, I meant in terms of being a functional character in the story.

And yes, I was confused when the walkers suddenly turned on her. Like, you didn't give shit beforehand, so why now?

• Useless character from the get-go just like the rest of the cast.

• edited March 2019

I do know some people who thought she could be redeemed and help Clementine but no, she was still a monster. I'm glad they didn't treat her like Arvo.

DabigRG posted: »

Just to note, when I asked if she was "redeemable" in my recent thread, I meant in terms of being a functional character in the story. An

• Uh, you should probably replay the episode. She is covered in walker blood(there are same textures of blood on her clothes as were on Clementine in episode 3). That's why they pay no attention to her. They only grab her after Clementine shoots her.
    As you might have forgotten, walkers also smell fresh blood very well. So once it is spilled they attack the bleeding person. That happened to Carlos in Season 2 - covered in walker blood, but once shot he is immediately grabbed and devoured by walkers, who smelled fresh blood.
    So yeah, it is pretty consistent.

• I like your username; it is cool.

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Uh, you should probably replay the episode. She is covered in walker blood(there are same textures of blood on her clothes as were on Clemen

• Yeah but she still had her bite on the cheek, walkers had no reason to ignore THAT.

Uh, you should probably replay the episode. She is covered in walker blood(there are same textures of blood on her clothes as were on Clemen

• edited March 2019

It's funny how my first impressions of her character had me all-out trusting her, and I was even considering letting her date Violet again, and now I've enjoyed watching her getting Ripped apart by walkers and go completely mad.

• Bring on the sadism.

It's funny how my first impressions of her character had me all-out trusting her, and I was even considering letting her date Violet again, and now I've enjoyed watching her getting Ripped apart by walkers and go completely mad.

• I figure that wound already festered or some shit. Like it was not very recent, blood was not dripping from it. Plus she covered herself with walker blood at this point. So it can be believable. It works.

AronDracula posted: »

Yeah but she still had her bite on the cheek, walkers had no reason to ignore THAT.

• Uhf(I know don't know how to make a breathing sound there)...I'm pretty sure that, like Lilith if not moreso, she was never intended to be a "monster" per say.
    But the idea that she's gone too far to turn back is at least a consistent idea around her.

I'm glad they didn't treat her like Arvo.

What, by getting her ass beat everyone 5 minutes over little shit?
    Idk, I think some people would've actually liked that.

I do know some people who thought she could be redeemed and help Clementine but no, she was still a monster. I'm glad they didn't treat her like Arvo.

• I'm not really buying it. She was obviously forced to be the cause of Tenn/Louis/Violet's death. Just like how Clementine was forced to live even if she was bitten for more than an hour.

I figure that wound already festered or some shit. Like it was not very recent, blood was not dripping from it. Plus she covered herself with walker blood at this point. So it can be believable. It works.

• Uhn--WHY?!

• Minnie wasn't forced to be forgiven by Clementine and died in a satisfying way. Telltale still didn't tell us why there was no option to kill Arvo.

Uhf(I know don't know how to make a breathing sound there)...I'm pretty sure that, like Lilith if not moreso, she was never intended to be a

• They did not tell us what happened to Christa either, but que será.

Minnie wasn't forced to be forgiven by Clementine and died in a satisfying way. Telltale still didn't tell us why there was no option to kill Arvo.

• Well, if they didn't and don't want, I think we should be okay to say she died in Season 2.

They did not tell us what happened to Christa either, but que será.

• I guess we are all going to have to accept that.

Well, if they didn't and don't want, I think we should be okay to say she died in Season 2.

• Was Arvo supposed to be forgiven? That's a genuine question. :neutral:
    And there was no option because the whole point of that scene is that no one saw him actually doing it and he pissed off afterwards.

Minnie wasn't forced to be forgiven by Clementine and died in a satisfying way. Telltale still didn't tell us why there was no option to kill Arvo.

• Was Arvo supposed to be forgiven? That's a genuine question.

There was clearly no option to tell Kenny to shoot his ass during the gunfight, all the three dialogue options were to defend him.

Was Arvo supposed to be forgiven? That's a genuine question. And there was no option because the whole point of that scene is that no one saw him actually doing it and he pissed off afterwards.

• He probably died with Mike and Bonnie (determinant).

Was Arvo supposed to be forgiven? That's a genuine question. There was clearly no option to tell Kenny to shoot his ass during the gunfight, all the three dialogue options were to defend him.

• God, I hope he did.

He probably died with Mike and Bonnie (determinant).

• I wonder where Molly got up to?

God, I hope he did.

• Oh. I think it's cause at that point, Arvo was still clearly not really a hostile on top of eventually providing the group with the resources they'd need to continue from a structure perspective.
    Also, it'd be kinda dumb/pointless at that point, but whatever.
    Not to mention, you know, that Jane/both caused it in the first place.

Was Arvo supposed to be forgiven? That's a genuine question. There was clearly no option to tell Kenny to shoot his ass during the gunfight, all the three dialogue options were to defend him.

• Poor girl got brainwashed by Lilly’s group into becoming a soldier, probably suffered mental trauma having to shoot her sister knowing, if she didn’t they’d kill her.

At the end Minnie suffers a psychotic break on being bitten and knowing she’s going to die. Everything mentally just came crashing down, and all she wanted was Tenn to come with her so they’d be reunited with their parents and sister.

Damn good writing there.

• Lilac!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Poor girl got brainwashed by Lilly’s group into becoming a soldier, probably suffered mental trauma having to shoot her sister knowing, if s

• DabigRG! ?

Lilac!

• What happened to ya? You haven't been round since * beat * February for a second--wow!

DabigRG! ?

• Is this an OG member?

What happened to ya? You haven't been round since * beat * February for a second--wow!

• Yup, Season 2-wise at least--and a faithful fan of He who is Light.

Is this an OG member?

• I was hoping we’d be able to tell Tenn that she killed Sophie.

• Yeah, but I was hoping to help and redeem Minnie. But after she got bit then that was it. Bye Minnie...

• LUUUUUKE! ??

Yup, Season 2-wise at least--and a faithful fan of He who is Light.

• Aww, cool. I like how original users are communicating on these forums now.

Yup, Season 2-wise at least--and a faithful fan of He who is Light.

• Bye-bye Bonnie. ?

LUUUUUKE! ??

• Yet another person who gets ignored by TFS.

@RobertHirschko1 Aww, cool. I like how original users are communicating on these forums now.

Eh, sorta, yeah.
    Kinda wish they were here a little more throughout, though.

LUUUUUKE! ??

• ???

Yet another person who gets ignored by TFS. @RobertHirschko1 Aww, cool. I like how original users are communicating on these forums now. Eh, sorta, yeah. Kinda wish they were here a little more throughout, though.

• edited March 2019

It was a very unique and great reintroduction on the bridge, but that's it. How she managed to make that much noise without the herd attacking her is beyond me. Not to mention how she was able to fire the gun off in the middle of the herd with them passing her by.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.