Well I am just glad its over

It definitely wasn't a great or even that good of a final episode for the series but it wasn't horrible either. I definitely think they could have been more creative with the ending (instead of basically just doing a rehash of season 1's ending) but I'm not going to make a stink out of it considering we know what the situation was like around the production of the final season.

All in all though I stopped being a huge fan of this series long ago (about halfway through season 3) and really the only reason I even played TFS at all was strictly to find out what Clem's fate was going to be. So I am just glad its over with.

What's funny is that Clem's fate is basically exactly the same as Lilly Caul from the novels. We read four novels only for it to end with Lilly getting her foot cut off and her final scene was her sitting in Woodbury on crutches. We played four games of the Clementine series only for it to end with her leg cut off and her final scene being her sitting down with crutches in hand at her safe place she found.

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.