Expecting Deaths (Spoilers)

After playing TWD TFS I knew for a fact Tenn was dumb enough to still fall for her sister when Minerva was bitten to shit and Manipulating Tenn to be with her I’m like Tenn can’t be that stupid to fall for this especially if there’s a herd of walkers behind her back...I did trust AJ because because sometimes the leader can’t always be right but any ways AJ Shot Tenn and I knew he shouldn’t have come in the first place as I said before he was a liability His trusting and peaceful measures gotten killed And knew that was going to happen.

Including the Delta raiders obviously I know they were going to get torn to shreds by walkers...I still got a question mark for James in my second playthrew.

Now I was surprised Omar/Aasim would have made it out in clouding Willy which I’m happy he made it.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• He is a puto tonto. What more can I say?

• Tenn You mean?

He is a puto tonto. What more can I say?

• Estoy de acuerdo.

Tenn You mean?

• I recall audibly sighing when I saw that Tenn didn't seem to have a talk option in the cave. That's not on topic, I just thought I should mention it.
    Anyway, I did suspect something was gonna happen when Louis/Violet suddenly showed up at what was indeed a fair distance away from the school and later figured someone was definitely gonna die at the bridge because I was getting From the Gallows flashbacks.
    But I didn't see Tenn himself(or maybe Louis/Violet, as I learned) dying under the circumstances he did until maybe after the camera angle seemed the shift awkwardly towards the two of them from behind AJ. I also didn't really understand that "choice" either way.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.