HOLY SHIT! JAMES WAS RIGHT! (SPOILERS)

His whole people trapped inside Walkers was pretty far fetched. But after seeing Walker Tenn do his thing... I don't know what the fuck to say. George A. Romero type zombies.

Comments

• That cabrón's voice drove me insane from the get-go, so adios to him.

• People should be more open-minded. I actually wish we could've seen more development on that subject.

• Watch Season Nine of 'The Walking Dead'. ;)

Archielan posted: »

People should be more open-minded. I actually wish we could've seen more development on that subject.

• I am

Watch Season Nine of 'The Walking Dead'.

• Are you liking it thus far? I need to watch episode fifteen, but will do that tomorrow because I am too tired.

I am

• I never watched the show. I wanted to finish the games first so one thing wouldn't get in the way of another. But now I can watch it I guess

Watch Season Nine of 'The Walking Dead'.

• There is no correlation between the series and the game because they are set in different timelines.

Archielan posted: »

I never watched the show. I wanted to finish the games first so one thing wouldn't get in the way of another. But now I can watch it I guess

• Eh, I'm still not willing to believe that. The infection kills the human host and turns them into a decaying corpse performing basic functions like walking and eating. Everything about that person dies when they do.

I believe this was a concept the show (I know it's a different continuity, but still) tackled at one point with Milton and Andrea in Season 3, and it didn't seem to work.

• I saw that, I sometimes wondered I think only a 1% of is is till in their but what @MetallicaRules said they only have to ba is Walking and the need to feed.

• 1-5 good
    6-8 eh
    9 good

Are you liking it thus far? I need to watch episode fifteen, but will do that tomorrow because I am too tired.

• I felt that it went downhill from Season Four and picked itself up again in Season Nine, thanks to Kang.

1-5 good 6-8 eh 9 good

• ...what did Tenn do as a zombie that was so impressive?

• The same as Katie: do you shoot her or spare her as a walker?

Poogers555 posted: »

...what did Tenn do as a zombie that was so impressive?

• His hand thing. He did it all the time when he was alive then again as a Walker.

Poogers555 posted: »

...what did Tenn do as a zombie that was so impressive?

• She lived for me

The same as Katie: do you shoot her or spare her as a walker?

• Me too and Gabe, but not on my alternative playthrough.

She lived for me

• When I didn't like a certain character - I still wanted them to live. Like Gabe and David

Me too and Gabe, but not on my alternative playthrough.

• Same, but you know ‘Walking Dead’ logic: one cannot save everyone.

When I didn't like a certain character - I still wanted them to live. Like Gabe and David

• Yeah, people on here get mad because you save a character once and they die later on. Guys, it's the zombie apocalypse. Just because you save someone once does not mean they're going to live for decades and die old.

Same, but you know ‘Walking Dead’ logic: one cannot save everyone.

• Michonne better or that will be the end of the series for me.

Yeah, people on here get mad because you save a character once and they die later on. Guys, it's the zombie apocalypse. Just because you save someone once does not mean they're going to live for decades and die old.

• Yeah-hehe, now that you reminded me, that was kinda peculiar.
    Granted, my take was always that newer walkers retain key memories and even mannerisms of their living counterparts due to the brain being required for turning to work once the soul moves on, but still.

• She is leaving. And I can't see her leaving Judith and Rick Jr. behind. Either she gets picked up by chopper people or she dies

Michonne better or that will be the end of the series for me.

• In S1 Jenner said only the brain stem is being used. "Eveything that makes you unique is dead. The YOU part doesn't come back.

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah-hehe, now that you reminded me, that was kinda peculiar. Granted, my take was always that newer walkers retain key memories and even m

• Ugh....
    Like, I really don't go out of my way to kill people, even if I don't really like them. But, uuuh...they clearly intended for David to die.
    And yeah, I'm right there with em.

When I didn't like a certain character - I still wanted them to live. Like Gabe and David

• I liked Max more than David somehow

DabigRG posted: »

Ugh.... Like, I really don't go out of my way to kill people, even if I don't really like them. But, uuuh...they clearly intended for David to die. And yeah, I'm right there with em.

• James is a twat. If he believed the walkers were still themselves after they got bitten, and that they were in a peaceful state of mind. His dumbass should have just let them bite him, so he could be in that peaceful state of mind as well. Instead he is running for his life like everyone else.

• Bit he's technically not wrong

MosesARose posted: »

James is a twat. If he believed the walkers were still themselves after they got bitten, and that they were in a peaceful state of mind. His

• Please, please do not be the latter.

She is leaving. And I can't see her leaving Judith and Rick Jr. behind. Either she gets picked up by chopper people or she dies

• Oh, same here dude. Always did.

I liked Max more than David somehow

• Rick and Michonne in the movies together maybe?

Please, please do not be the latter.

• You know that the Whisperers’ ideologies are weird.

James is a twat. If he believed the walkers were still themselves after they got bitten, and that they were in a peaceful state of mind. His

• I like their chemistry.

Rick and Michonne in the movies together maybe?

• Same

I like their chemistry.

• Go Richonne, lol!

Same

• no they're just idiots lol.

You know that the Whisperers’ ideologies are weird.

• They are also Slipknot in disguise, lool.

no they're just idiots lol.

• You can't save everyone, and not everyone deserves saving.

Same, but you know ‘Walking Dead’ logic: one cannot save everyone.

• Probably just rigor mortis.

His hand thing. He did it all the time when he was alive then again as a Walker.

• It’s a bit like S1 of the show, when Morgan’s wife seemed to remember where she lived and tried to open the door. Wasn’t until Darabont left that Walkers really became the slow, shambling undead they are now.

• This is also true.

You can't save everyone, and not everyone deserves saving.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.