Well Clem's story is over but we can still look forward to this apocalypse teens story

Comments

• This may be the last of Clementine's story, but this may not be the end of 'The Walking Dead'...

• Nope, the franchise ended with her. I don't see how they are going to pull off without Clementine.

• 'A New Frontier: Part II'. Hahaha!!!

AronDracula posted: »

Nope, the franchise ended with her. I don't see how they are going to pull off without Clementine.

• They very well may create another Walking Dead story driven game in a few years. They would need to start over from the beginning and cut down on the player interactivity. Allow players to have more gameplay choices but fewer story driven choices. I think that was one of the downfalls of this series is they allowed so many story choices that it became difficult to carry very many characters over from one game to another.

• edited March 2019

Sorry Javier, I like you but your family sucks.

'A New Frontier: Part II'. Hahaha!!!

• My poor Katie is hurt now.

• Except for Mariana she was a sweetheart.

• Dammit, why is she the only one killed regardless? I'll never understand why they did that.

Except for Mariana she was a sweetheart.

• Apparently telltale doesn’t like nice characters so they killed him off first.

Dammit, why is she the only one killed regardless? I'll never understand why they did that.

• Shock value. It was at the end of the episode.

Dammit, why is she the only one killed regardless? I'll never understand why they did that.

• Her*

Apparently telltale doesn’t like nice characters so they killed him off first.

• Her death meant absolutely nothing because her stupid brother was still a crybaby.

sony12 posted: »

Shock value. It was at the end of the episode.

• Opps, did not mean to give change her gender ?

Her*

• True.

Except for Mariana she was a sweetheart.

• Her an Javier where my favorite characters.

True.

• Ellie Sucks

• Ah, nice. ?

Her an Javier where my favorite characters.

• Lol, better not say that too loudly. She might come find you.

patrickrc95 posted: »

Ellie Sucks

• Hey by all means.

Lol, better not say that too loudly. She might come find you.

• Just some two cents this is what she looks like now

After she killed two people. By the way she is playing guitar right in front of a dead body.

patrickrc95 posted: »

Hey by all means.

• Is it bad that I gave up after a few missions? I found the gameplay difficult even on easy level, lol.

Just some two cents this is what she looks like now After she killed two people. By the way she is playing guitar right in front of a dead body.

• Watch a playthrough of the game then. The story is one of the best (if not the best) ever made for a video game.

Is it bad that I gave up after a few missions? I found the gameplay difficult even on easy level, lol.

• I feel like I did before I bought the game and was not impressed. I guess I thought it was a copy of ‘The Walking Dead’ at the time. I normally do this before I buy the game so I know what to expect; yet again, I still struggled on easy mode. ?

Watch a playthrough of the game then. The story is one of the best (if not the best) ever made for a video game.

• Nah wasn't a copy of Walking Dead. Infact Last of Us was in production long before TWD season 1 was and also might have even been in development prior to the show premiering. Last of Us is more like 'The Road' than anything TWD related.

I feel like I did before I bought the game and was not impressed. I guess I thought it was a copy of ‘The Walking Dead’ at the time. I normally do this before I buy the game so I know what to expect; yet again, I still struggled on easy mode. ?

• I do not know; something about Season One just clicked with me back when I was twelve. Actually, I think I got into the series because I saw it had an easy platinum trophy. I was young and carefree, hehe.

Nah wasn't a copy of Walking Dead. Infact Last of Us was in production long before TWD season 1 was and also might have even been in development prior to the show premiering. Last of Us is more like 'The Road' than anything TWD related.

• Goodbye Clementine. It’s been some long years with highs and lows, but at least you forgot about Gabe ?

We got to see you grow up from an innocent timid young girl, into a badass beautiful waffle.You may only be a fictional character, but I’m going to miss you.

Take care sweet pea ?

• Aww.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Goodbye Clementine. It’s been some long years with highs and lows, but at least you forgot about Gabe ? We got to see you grow up from an

• Oh you were that young at the time? That makes since then why you would have been into TWD more than Last of Us. TWD is a little tamer of a story and a little more geared towards a younger audience than Last of Us is. TLOU is really geared towards people in their late teens on up.

I do not know; something about Season One just clicked with me back when I was twelve. Actually, I think I got into the series because I saw it had an easy platinum trophy. I was young and carefree, hehe.

• I am nineteen now, lol.

Oh you were that young at the time? That makes since then why you would have been into TWD more than Last of Us. TWD is a little tamer of a

• I can't believe i'm actually looking forward to TLOU Part 2 that shit looks more interesting than everything Telltale's done with TWD after S2.

• Goddammit, I knew it! :lol:

• Because she didn't need to exist.
    Also, because that was always the plan and if anything, she got a reprieve.

• Louis's face

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Goodbye Clementine. It’s been some long years with highs and lows, but at least you forgot about Gabe ? We got to see you grow up from an

• You basically just took a dump on the final season. Nice one, bro! ?

iFoRias posted: »

I can't believe i'm actually looking forward to TLOU Part 2 that shit looks more interesting than everything Telltale's done with TWD after S2.

• Because she didn't need to exist.

Because that's just your biased opinion.

DabigRG posted: »

Because she didn't need to exist. Also, because that was always the plan and if anything, she got a reprieve.

• . * Gaaasp * ...FERGIE!!!

Fangirl101 posted: »

Because she didn't need to exist. Because that's just your biased opinion.

• Ahem, you mean 'fergalicious'.

DabigRG posted: »

. * Gaaasp * ...FERGIE!!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.