The Bridge (Spoilers for S4 EP4)

edited March 2019 in The Walking Dead

Who would you rather have died on the bridge and why? Tenn, Violet or Louis. You have to pick one.

Comments

• All three characters because I never attached to them.

• Tenn. Sorry mate, I live ya, but you could've avoided your own demise. Violet and Louis were more likable.

• None of the above?

• Ya gotta pick one.

DabigRG posted: »

None of the above?

• I know, I figured. It's just...egh.
    Maybe Violet...? Question mark...? Asterisk next to it...?

MinerJas posted: »

Ya gotta pick one.

• tenn. sorry but if I had to pick between saving Louis or Tenn I'm saving Louis lol

• edited March 2019

Probably Louis. I figured he’d already be traumatized by having his tongue cut out. But Violet was the one with me so I had to let Tenn go. I saw Violet as a good second in command to Clementine so she was the least expendable to me.

• Tenn, he was the most useless character in the whole season. I have no regrets saving Louis over him.

• Clem should have determinantly gotten bit by saving both Tenn and Violet/Louis.

Would make far more sense.

• That would've been cool now that I think about it.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Clem should have determinantly gotten bit by saving both Tenn and Violet/Louis. Would make far more sense.

• Multiple endings would have sufficed more for some fans.

MinerJas posted: »

That would've been cool now that I think about it.

• My not traumatized boyfriend Louis was tragically eaten on the bridge. I kinda wish it was Tenn, but AJ needs friends and the scene between the two in Act 3 was nice.

• Are you going to play an alternative run?

My not traumatized boyfriend Louis was tragically eaten on the bridge. I kinda wish it was Tenn, but AJ needs friends and the scene between the two in Act 3 was nice.

• I plan to someday, but right now I have college to deal with, as well as work. There are also other games I want to get to that I paid for but haven't played yet :tongue:. I definitely want to do a Violet/Clem playthrough where there's a not traumatized Violet and Clem at the end. Same thing for Louis, because he was an amazing character and I loved him and Clem together. Their talk about the imaginary house was great.

Are you going to play an alternative run?

• Ah, I see.

I plan to someday, but right now I have college to deal with, as well as work. There are also other games I want to get to that I paid for b

• Yeah. Now that you mentioned alternative playthroughs, perhaps I'll do an episode here and there just so I don't have to wait so long to get back to it. Yeah, I think that's what I'll do.

Ah, I see.

• Yeah, probably.

@shellturtleguy . I kinda wish it was Tenn, but AJ needs friends and the scene between the two in Act 3 was nice.

That's another weird thing about this episode, honestly.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Clem should have determinantly gotten bit by saving both Tenn and Violet/Louis. Would make far more sense.

• Enjoy. ?

Yeah. Now that you mentioned alternative playthroughs, perhaps I'll do an episode here and there just so I don't have to wait so long to get back to it. Yeah, I think that's what I'll do.

• I didn't want any of them to die, but Tenn died in my gamethrough.

• Yeah, that'd be the same here.

lottii-lu posted: »

I didn't want any of them to die, but Tenn died in my gamethrough.

• Sounds like Josh from ‘Until Dawn’ regarding his sisters, Hannah and Beth.

lottii-lu posted: »

I didn't want any of them to die, but Tenn died in my gamethrough.

• I guess Tenn. If not for the sole purpose of saving Louis, it's also because, in the end, it's kind of what he wanted. I think Violet touches on it in the Save Violet route at the end of the game when they're discussing the caravan at some point (depending on your options), but even without that, Tenn was deceived enough by Minnie's words that he probably wanted to just be with here and Sophie.

Recall Episode 1, he's drawing the picture where he's with Sophie, Minnie, and even the walkers that killed them, but as people. He mentions how he's not afraid of death, because he knows that waiting for him on the other side are the people he loves. Whether this be Heaven or some other idea of an afterlife, it clearly shows Tenn thinks of a better place away from the walkers (which is also why he dreams of a world without them in Episode 2). Minnie knew this, and she used all the right words to try and get him to join her in "going home," hence why he tries to go after Minnie even when she's getting bit and why he wants to join her even before that.

While Tenn is resolved to train with AJ in order to survive and abandons any naive or optimistic view of a day without walkers if he survives, in that moment, it looked like Tenn wanted to be with his sisters.

• He was a liability from the start, he got Mitch killed by getting fooled by Minerva and second he shouldn’t have come in that rescue mission I knew somthing like that by getting caught and later falling for his sister who was severely bitten wanted to kill him that’s why I gave AJ the decision.

Tenn. Sorry mate, I live ya, but you could've avoided your own demise. Violet and Louis were more likable.

• Agreed, he was a liability.

AronDracula posted: »

Tenn, he was the most useless character in the whole season. I have no regrets saving Louis over him.

• Violet, she's the oldest. I have to save the youngest ones. Sorry, Violentine Fans!

• Oh yeah, that is true.

Violet, she's the oldest. I have to save the youngest ones. Sorry, Violentine Fans!

• Its pretty funny how whats considered the "Best" ending is the one where AJ fucking shoots Tenn lmao

• Or fucked up anyway.

Poogers555 posted: »

Its pretty funny how whats considered the "Best" ending is the one where AJ fucking shoots Tenn lmao

• Tenn was the easy choice to go and AJ made the right call. Tenn was a sweet boy but he was bringing down the entire group and it was a matter of time before he fucked up again.

• Ethier way, we get a good ending regardless.

Its pretty funny how whats considered the "Best" ending is the one where AJ fucking shoots Tenn lmao

• Reminds me of Ben. Sure, they have good intentions, but these guys gotta grow up or they'll die, like Sarah

Tenn was the easy choice to go and AJ made the right call. Tenn was a sweet boy but he was bringing down the entire group and it was a matter of time before he fucked up again.

• You would think that killing Marlon, Lilly (determinant), and Tenn (determinant) would cause AJ to become cold-hearted and thus the "worst" AJ you can get, but I haven't seen anyone say that's the case.

To anybody: Does AJ killing all three actually do anything? I know him killing Lilly causes James to essentially abandon you, but is that about it besides changes to the dialogue?

• Tfw virtually everyone on this forum is useless, including yours truly, so u basically just said that we should all be dead.

AronDracula posted: »

Tenn, he was the most useless character in the whole season. I have no regrets saving Louis over him.

• No one. It was beyond fucked that either one had to die. I was extremely upset that Violet died for me but I love the aftermath if Tenn's alive and how he pretty much lives with that guilt he caused but wants to do better with AJ's guidance.

• Yeah, it's kinda odd how both he and James sorta get a write off if they die, but all this episode extending character development/resolution if they live.

No one. It was beyond fucked that either one had to die. I was extremely upset that Violet died for me but I love the aftermath if Tenn's alive and how he pretty much lives with that guilt he caused but wants to do better with AJ's guidance.

• Violet because I never liked her

• Her voice reminded me sometimes of Ashley Costello.

Violet because I never liked her

• Ashley Costello?

Her voice reminded me sometimes of Ashley Costello.

• @RobertHirschko1 I just looked up Ashley Costello... Don't tell me she is what I think she is - and by don't; I mean do.

• A Rock singer and the real life Harley Quinn! I meant her talking voice is similar to Violet’s; not singing. ?

@RobertHirschko1 I just looked up Ashley Costello... Don't tell me she is what I think she is - and by don't; I mean do.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.