Possibly the creepiest moment of the series? (EP4 Spoilers)

Never mind the darkness...
When Minnie came to the bridge all bitten up and singing that song, it literally sent chills through me. I thought Kenny smashing Carver's face was bad, but wow, this moment definitely outdid that. Was anyone else creeped out too?

Comments

• Yeah, it was so creepy that she refused to die without her brother.

• I think that's my favorite scene of the season honestly. It was done so damn well. The way she walked forward as the camera was off balance with each step. Shit was so creepy, and incredibly sad to me.

• edited March 2019

That was the second worst thing in this episode actually (the first one being Clem's fake out death) it made no fucking sense,she should've died in the herd.

She was alive and was literally walking among a herd of walker while shooting a gun it breaks all the rules and i have no fucking idea how the writers thought this was a good idea.

So yeah not creepy more like dumb.

• Yeah, didn’t see that one coming at all! One of the best scenes of the episode (probably 2nd only to the barn scene).

• It was actually pretty creepy, I've give her that.
    Which isn't sayin much.

• She was still hot.

• Is she?

AnimalBoy posted: »

She was still hot.

• Yes. (As is her voice actress)

DabigRG posted: »

Is she?

• Stop cheating on our Katie!! Now I know why they call you an animal. ;)

AnimalBoy posted: »

She was still hot.

• Were you around for this?

Stop cheating on our Katie!! Now I know why they call you an animal.

• I cannot recall, but oh my God, that Ava photograph!!!

DabigRG posted: »

Were you around for this?

• edited March 2019

Omg.

iFoRias posted: »

That was the second worst thing in this episode actually (the first one being Clem's fake out death) it made no fucking sense,she should've

• That and the scene where Clementine is trapped in the basement (?) with Brody. Literally felt like a horror movie.

• yeah, someone pointed out (I think on tumblr? can't remember) that it could've been mirroring clem's love for aj but in a lot darker way.
    what freaked me out was how Minnie could go from soft spoken in one second and hostile and angry in another.
    made me feel really fucking freaked out, which was something twdg has never really made me feel before. still made no sense how she lived through that until clem shot her back in the horde.

• edited March 2019

At first I liked it and thought it was really creepy, seeing her disappear in the heard was really well done, but then they fucked it up and made her just run around in the heard and shoot a gun off. Like thats not how the rules in this established universe work at all, you cant be doing that to do the whole walker guts trick. Also the fact that then SUDDENLY the walkers care and then finally grab her and eat her. Would have been fine if she lead the heard there, then she sneaks through it and attacks us rather than having her fucking run in the crowd, grabbing walkers, and shooting a gun, and having all the walkers just ignore her.

• well everyone has their opinions and although I wouldn't call that scene garbage, rias is right, realistically she would've died the moment walkers started entering the bridge.

patrickrc95 posted: »

Omg.

• Que será.

lottii-lu posted: »

well everyone has their opinions and although I wouldn't call that scene garbage, rias is right, realistically she would've died the moment walkers started entering the bridge.

• edited March 2019

I actually thought that singing was from the radio in the truck, where is just turns on for no reasons. :D

• Also it's borderline unrealistic/overdramatised for someone like Minerva. Like I know she killed Sophie but there should've been more development for her descent into insanity to be deserved.

Poogers555 posted: »

At first I liked it and thought it was really creepy, seeing her disappear in the heard was really well done, but then they fucked it up and

• So by that logic you can throw a rock on a walker and walkers will eat that walker because that's the source of the sound? See your wrong.This scene was perfect its just you that don't understand how it all works.

iFoRias posted: »

That was the second worst thing in this episode actually (the first one being Clem's fake out death) it made no fucking sense,she should've

• Honestly I think Lily brainwashing her into killing her sister combined with her "home" being destroyed, her girlfriend getting with someone else and her being bit is enough for her to snap.

Ghetsis posted: »

Also it's borderline unrealistic/overdramatised for someone like Minerva. Like I know she killed Sophie but there should've been more development for her descent into insanity to be deserved.

• @devilshomie Honestly I think Lily brainwashing her into killing her sister combined with her "home" being destroyed, her girlfriend getting with someone else and her being bit is enough for her to snap.

Didn't she also start lose her shit on the boat beforehand?

Ghetsis posted: »

Also it's borderline unrealistic/overdramatised for someone like Minerva. Like I know she killed Sophie but there should've been more development for her descent into insanity to be deserved.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.