Loose ends never to be resolved sadly (slight spoilers)

Not a big thing really but i am sad to say (and i knew it would be the case) we never sadly discovered the fates of many people before the end of this series. I really wanted official closure for Christa’s character especially after Telltale said “oh we haven’t forgotten Christa”, well you obviously did, just more lies it seems. They also said a few returning characters would appear in S4 but only Lilly did (i do not include Eddie because let’s face it, most didn’t realise or expect to see him pop up and i felt it was a disgrace to bring him back just to kill him), however there was closure for his unknown status though.

I wanted to know what happened to Mike and Arvo and i guess the fates of every unknown status of the 400 days characters. I guess we can’t have anything. I definitely would make a DLC tying up these loose ends if i was given the opportunity to write a special episode/game for this.

What do you guys think? Disappointed as well? Or satisfied that they will forever remain unknown and left to our imaginations?

Comments

• Oh and please share your own loose ends that you wish had been resolved/explained

• Honestly i'm glad they stayed unknown these new writers would've just butchered them if they brought them back,you only need to look at what they've done to Lilly and that pointless random Eddie cameo in EP4 and you get the picture.

• Kate disappeared in my game and I wish I found out her fate.... other than that just the obvious choices like Christa Mike/Bonnie/Arvo, and the 400 Days characters.

That being said, I was waiting until the end of the series the start writing fanfic for some unknown characters (good thing I waited, friggin Eddie showed up!!), so if anyone has any ideas to throw out there I'm all ears.

• Yes to be honest you’re completely right i agree. I guess if the old writers or decent ones came in to resolve these characters i’d be satisfied too but yeah i really wanted Lilly to be left unknown and not brought back. I think in Christa’s case it was just annoying not knowing if she died or not when we left her. That and never knowing how she lost her baby.

iFoRias posted: »

Honestly i'm glad they stayed unknown these new writers would've just butchered them if they brought them back,you only need to look at what they've done to Lilly and that pointless random Eddie cameo in EP4 and you get the picture.

• KENNY HAT
    KENNY HAT

Forever in our hearts <3

• It doesn't matter since any returning characters would be meaningless killed off with certain butchering of their characters and devaluing their initial likeability.

• Still upset that Arvo is the only one who gets away with almost killing Clementine. I hope they confirm he is dead.

• How can they confirm it now thay Telltale is kaput? Skybound could i guess but i doubt anyone in that company is going to give TWD a second thought from this day forward

AronDracula posted: »

Still upset that Arvo is the only one who gets away with almost killing Clementine. I hope they confirm he is dead.

• The StillNotBitten team is still Telltale, they decide what's what.

How can they confirm it now thay Telltale is kaput? Skybound could i guess but i doubt anyone in that company is going to give TWD a second thought from this day forward

• Eddie lies in screen for 15 seconds just to get his brain blown out.

iFoRias posted: »

Honestly i'm glad they stayed unknown these new writers would've just butchered them if they brought them back,you only need to look at what they've done to Lilly and that pointless random Eddie cameo in EP4 and you get the picture.

• I still doubt they’d confirm it. It wouldn’t be important enough for them anymore

AronDracula posted: »

The StillNotBitten team is still Telltale, they decide what's what.

• Probably for the better because now we can create head canons for them

Sign in to comment in this discussion.