Now that we played the finale, what are everyone's thoughts on the Garcia's and Richmond

We now know that the entire area around New Richmond is a warzone. We know that one of the main groups, the "Savages", are evil as fuck and have taken kids before. The situation is so bad that groups like the Delta who kidnap and train child soldiers are looked at as the favorable group.

Basically I just want to know everyone's thoughts as far as the Garcia's and New Richmond go. Are you glad you chose for Javi to lead? Do you wish you made him leave Richmond? Do you think your Javi is involved in this conflict?

Personally, I wanted nothing more to do with New Richmond so my Javi declined the leadership position and intended to hit the road with Gabe. I'm so happy they decided to do that in my game as opposed to staying and fighting in some stupid war.

Comments

• There's not much to say or think of the Garcia's at this point.

• My Clementine went to Richmond and shot Eddie which was confirmed to be Eddie and he said you will not take the children and try to stab her I highly belive they’re fighting the Delta I mean who else would take the children kind of coincidental that She goes to the ranch and gets AJ and that lady she shot was protecting AJ...I highly belive this is a Deltas assault on the ranch.

• They were a stronger cast than the final season and I miss my Katie-potatie. ?

• Gabe rats his uncle out for saving his life, Kate is calling his brother-in-law an asshole for not betraying his own brother and David wanted to kill his brother who did everything for him and never touched Kate.

You're right, it's stronger.

They were a stronger cast than the final season and I miss my Katie-potatie. ?

• Crazy, amiright?

AronDracula posted: »

Gabe rats his uncle out for saving his life, Kate is calling his brother-in-law an asshole for not betraying his own brother and David wanted to kill his brother who did everything for him and never touched Kate. You're right, it's stronger.

• I honestly don't remember what I did in that regard.
    Still, it is sorta bullshit that they couldn't just have what semblance of a happy ending they got and let that be it.

• Gabe had a brother in law?

AronDracula posted: »

Gabe rats his uncle out for saving his life, Kate is calling his brother-in-law an asshole for not betraying his own brother and David wanted to kill his brother who did everything for him and never touched Kate. You're right, it's stronger.

• I swear you only watch walkthroughs?

DabigRG posted: »

I honestly don't remember what I did in that regard. Still, it is sorta bullshit that they couldn't just have what semblance of a happy ending they got and let that be it.

• He got the pronoun wrong.

Gabe had a brother in law?

• edited March 2019

No, I meant Javier. HER brother-in-law

Gabe had a brother in law?

• Oh no, I bought ANF's retail version while it was still going.
    It's just that playthroughs of the last two episodes went up before the day they came out and further colored my laxness.

Also, this was last year, give me break.

I swear you only watch walkthroughs?

• Wasn’t it pretty much confirmed somewhere that it was only the road surrounding the Richmond area that was a war zone and that Clementine didn’t want to risk AJ on the journey back so she went the other way? If so, I’d say that Javier would be alive either way so I’m happy I chose to stay inside of Richmond. This finale has given us the gift of the headcanonvas well so I wouldn’t mind pulling a little sneaky in the story and having Richmond set up a trade route with Ericson. Maybe, maybe.

• My apologies.

Oh no, I bought ANF's retail version while it was still going. It's just that playthroughs of the last two episodes went up before the day they came out and further colored my laxness. Also, this was last year, give me break.

• Eh, it's fine.
    Ended up dodging a bullet with TFS, though.

My apologies.

• Me too and I have every ‘Walking Dead’ game. I mean, by Telltale.

Eh, it's fine. Ended up dodging a bullet with TFS, though.

• She said Richmond was an "warzone" as an excuse because she doesn't ever want to cross paths with Gabe again.

• Lool, all men are turds.

lottii-lu posted: »

She said Richmond was an "warzone" as an excuse because she doesn't ever want to cross paths with Gabe again.

• If all men are turds then why does THIS PERFECT MAN

Exist?

Lool, all men are turds.

• Because turds are something that open your bootyhole.

If all men are turds then why does THIS PERFECT MAN Exist?

• I am not a fan of him, but I guess some individuals have exceptions.

If all men are turds then why does THIS PERFECT MAN Exist?

• U weren't a fan of anyone, dud.

I am not a fan of him, but I guess some individuals have exceptions.

• In the final season or in general? I mean, look at my profile picture! ?

U weren't a fan of anyone, dud.

• Yes.
    I can only on my phone and I was honestly tempted to punch it.

In the final season or in general? I mean, look at my profile picture! ?

• Which one? Hey!!

Yes. I can only on my phone and I was honestly tempted to punch it.

• Well, the first one obviously.

Which one? Hey!!

• I liked Rosie. I got it right this time!!! ?

Well, the first one obviously.

• I left Javier leading Richmond with Kate and Gabe. I’m happy with my decision.

• Me too. Great minds think alike!

AnimalBoy posted: »

I left Javier leading Richmond with Kate and Gabe. I’m happy with my decision.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.