The caravan survivors at the end theory

Am I the only one who’s got a fan cannon in our head that Kenny (if left at rest stop or Wellington) is apart of that group that’s what I’m gonna believe I would say christa as well but until they confirm whether or not there gonna do a dlc with her I can only imagine Kenny as he is never gonna appear again so I guess I can just say what happened to him, anyways in my story I believed aj and Louis find the group and they’re abit cautious but then suddenly Kenny sees Louis and asks who he is and Louis tells aj to stay back then Kenny realises it’s aj and then Kenny reveals himself and later the caravan group and Kenny go back to the school and Kenny reunites with clem.

Comments

• Oh shit you made me remember of the caravan thing that went absolutely nowhere why even introduce that if they were gonna end the game 10 minutes after ? Did they had other plans for a DLC or some shit before Telltale went bankrupt ? Weird.

• It’s weirder cause it’s determinant cause they don’t mention them if tenn lives instead of Louis/violet

• My new headcanon is that the caravan is made up of all the unknown status characters

• Caravan will be explained in the comics when Kirkman does the Clementine cameo issue. (Jks.)

Seriously though, would be cool if it was a convoy from one of the communities in the comics.

• Can you imagine?

My new headcanon is that the caravan is made up of all the unknown status characters

• It plays into the idea that the kids will grow stronger and survive. Which is what we all want.

iFoRias posted: »

Oh shit you made me remember of the caravan thing that went absolutely nowhere why even introduce that if they were gonna end the game 10 minutes after ? Did they had other plans for a DLC or some shit before Telltale went bankrupt ? Weird.

• im not saying kenny dlc april 19th 2019 and its a tie in to kenny arriving at the school after defying death but-

• You would so love that idea.

Poogers555 posted: »

im not saying kenny dlc april 19th 2019 and its a tie in to kenny arriving at the school after defying death but-

• Oh, fuck that.
    I'm sure there could be a character we may have seen before, but no thanks.

• Yeah, I thought it was gonna end with that as a redo of the Jane ending.

iFoRias posted: »

Oh shit you made me remember of the caravan thing that went absolutely nowhere why even introduce that if they were gonna end the game 10 minutes after ? Did they had other plans for a DLC or some shit before Telltale went bankrupt ? Weird.

• The reused models.

DabigRG posted: »

Yeah, I thought it was gonna end with that as a redo of the Jane ending.

• Do'h--pfft, that's not what I meant! :sweat_smile:

The reused models.

• Badass Clementine can tell ‘em to do one, lool.

DabigRG posted: »

Do'h--pfft, that's not what I meant!

• I thought the same thing.

• Could be Clem's way into a comic cameo. Just have her go with the caravan and follow it back to Alexandria and tour Hilltop and Kingdom. Rick sets Ericson up with a supply line or trading route and have Clem return to Ericson.

• As long as they don’t put our sweet pea in danger then I’m ok with it.

Could be Clem's way into a comic cameo. Just have her go with the caravan and follow it back to Alexandria and tour Hilltop and Kingdom. Rick sets Ericson up with a supply line or trading route and have Clem return to Ericson.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.