More callbacks

The one thing i felt so disappointed with from Seasons 2-4 was that there wasn’t enough callbacks to the previous seasons. Certainly not a detailed conversation, maybe a one liner here and there. Anyone else felt it was lacking?

Whenever i have watched a show, film or played a game series i always love the nostalgic feeling when a character refers to a past event they were involved in or “such and such a character once told me that so and so happened etc”. It may not be important to some people but i am a big fan of when that happens or talking about someone’s back story or even unseen characters we never see or hear from.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• It was especially disappointing in S4 for me,they missed so many opportunities to have callbacks this season,after EP1 it was pretty much always about Lee and no one else,things like talking to AJ about his parents or giving him Kenny's hat or just mention Jane would've been easy to put into the game but nope.

• Thank you for considering my Queen, buddy.

iFoRias posted: »

It was especially disappointing in S4 for me,they missed so many opportunities to have callbacks this season,after EP1 it was pretty much al

Sign in to comment in this discussion.