Anyone else pissed that Violet...(spoilers)

edited March 2019 in The Walking Dead

Was allowed back to Ericson if she was the one captured? She is an absolute bitch, hostile and actually tries to get you killed siding with Minerva in episode 3, she makes some half ass apology and all of a sudden it’s ok? She got devoured in my other playthrough but the one where i favoured Louis i was annoyed she ended up back at the school when i felt she didn’t deserve it

Comments

• No, I am just glad this all over. What a nightmare of a season.

• Yeah, that was a little odd, I suppose.

I guess they just took pity on her because she's blind(?).
    Also, she really only got into it Clementeen in that scenario, so there's that too.

• I'd say cause she was blind. I don't think she deserved to die

• She was able to see at the end of the episode though.

I'd say cause she was blind. I don't think she deserved to die

• edited March 2019

I just dont like Kent Mundle's obvious bias towards Violet.

Louis loses his tongue forever, and when I saw Violet with fucked up eyes I thought they were going to make it so she would be blind forever so its an even outcome of one can never speak again, one will never see again, but then it turns out she just loses one eye and will still be able to see.

(also does anyone know what happens if Violet dies and you have tongueless Louis? Like how does that work when Clem sends him to the caravan?)

• edited March 2019

Oh, so she does lose an eye? I thought they were infected. Pen and paper like Connie? I am just guessing.

Poogers555 posted: »

I just dont like Kent Mundle's obvious bias towards Violet. Louis loses his tongue forever, and when I saw Violet with fucked up eyes I t

• edited March 2019

@RobertHirschko1 She was able to see at the end of the episode though.

Is she?
    Granted, I was wondering why they bothered with the eyepatch when she's visibly blind in both, but still.

(also does anyone know what happens if Violet dies and you have tongueless Louis? Like how does that work when Clem sends him to the caravan?)

Good question, actually.
    I'd assume it'd be Aasim or maybe Omar, though.

EDIT: It doesn't happen at all. Instead, he goes to practice drawing with Tenn for a bit before Clementeen wants to turn in.

I just dont like Kent Mundle's obvious bias towards Violet. Louis loses his tongue forever, and when I saw Violet with fucked up eyes I t

• I am confused, but do not care at the same time. ?

DabigRG posted: »

@RobertHirschko1 She was able to see at the end of the episode though. Is she? Granted, I was wondering why they bothered with the

• That's always good

She was able to see at the end of the episode though.

• Yeah.

That's always good

• One is gone

Oh, so she does lose an eye? I thought they were infected. Pen and paper like Connie? I am just guessing.

• Ah, okay, thank you.

One is gone

• AJ teaches Tenn to shoot instead of drawing if you say you'll help him learn

DabigRG posted: »

@RobertHirschko1 She was able to see at the end of the episode though. Is she? Granted, I was wondering why they bothered with the

• Oh, okay. That makes sense.
    So sweet they're little friendship was/is.

AJ teaches Tenn to shoot instead of drawing if you say you'll help him learn

• edited March 2019

No it's just AJ and Tenn drawing together, no one gets sent to the caravan. You only get one scene with toungless Louis where he gives her either a funny or a flirty note.

• Oh so I was close about similarities with Connie.

lottii-lu posted: »

No it's just AJ and Tenn drawing together, no one gets sent to the caravan. You only get one scene with toungless Louis where he gives her either a funny or a flirty note.

• I mean Violet has abandonment issues and was clearly brainwashed by Lilly or Minnie (and the way she speaks about it to Clem at the end makes me feel both did it) but her apology seemed genuine.

• Nightmare was dealing with Gabe for 5 episodes.

No, I am just glad this all over. What a nightmare of a season.

• I am like the most known Violet's hater on this site and even I can fully say that she didn't deserve to lose her vision. I know she still sees, but one of her eyes is fucked and the second one is clearly heavily damaged.

I felt bad when I've seen her like this. It wasn't as emotional and brutal as Louis getting his tongue cut, but still. I'm glad she is alive to be honest.

• edited March 2019

You have a scene in which tongueless Louis gives Clem a list "Clem, will you be my girlfriend?". If you romanced him, he kisses you, if not, he just gives you the letter.

And besides - I'm glad I'm not the only guy that thinks Mudle has a soft spot for Violet. Episodes 2-3 were also in Violet's favor pretty much.

• I preferred him to any of the final season characters besides Rosie and that is saying something. Lool!

Nightmare was dealing with Gabe for 5 episodes.

• I mean if you go on his blog he makes it no secret Violet is his favorite character, he even stated it lmao

(He also wrote some long ass post about why Violet is so great and then someone asked if he even liked Louis and he just goes "Yeah I like Louis" lmao)

MaikelRR_ posted: »

You have a scene in which tongueless Louis gives Clem a list "Clem, will you be my girlfriend?". If you romanced him, he kisses you, if not,

• Wah! -this fandom

• I know, right?!

Wah! -this fandom

• edited March 2019

I definitely preferred him as far as love interests go. My Clementine still has Gabe on her mind.

I preferred him to any of the final season characters besides Rosie and that is saying something. Lool!

• Aww and euchre.

AnimalBoy posted: »

I definitely preferred him as far as love interests go. My Clementine still has Gabe on her mind.

• I don’t get the hate you have for Season 4 it does surprise me. You must be in the minority. I mean fair enough but Season 3 will always be the biggest sack of shit in my eyes

I preferred him to any of the final season characters besides Rosie and that is saying something. Lool!

• I just found it disappointing and forgettable, so if I am, then I am.

I don’t get the hate you have for Season 4 it does surprise me. You must be in the minority. I mean fair enough but Season 3 will always be the biggest sack of shit in my eyes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.