The Real Reason We Didn't See Christa in S4

2»

Comments

• I’m not. They shat on her character and what made her interesting from Season 1. I feared her returning would result in shit writing and i was right

I guess some mysteries are left best unsolved...all I can say is that I’m glad they brought back Lily.

• I liked her departure in ep.4 though. I like talking to her when she isn't being a bitch

I’m not. They shat on her character and what made her interesting from Season 1. I feared her returning would result in shit writing and i was right

• Granted, i was glad episode 4 didn’t just kill her off. They could have done so much more with his character for the last 3 episodes though. They needed more conversations with Clem about the past, more scenes with her. That was a big part of why i was disappointed with her return

I liked her departure in ep.4 though. I like talking to her when she isn't being a bitch

• Did you want her as am ally or a more menacing villian

Granted, i was glad episode 4 didn’t just kill her off. They could have done so much more with his character for the last 3 episodes though.

• Didn’t want her as ally or villain as i said lol. I wish she hadn’t come back. But seeing as she did, I always saw her as a person I didn’t like especially after killing Carley/Doug. Season 4 continued her as a villain, i liked the scene where she hesitated to shoot Clementine, that showed her old self i guess. They should have done much more with her character though it just felt wasted.

Did you want her as am ally or a more menacing villian

• She was never a villain; the apocalypse can harden some characters more than others. Lily is not the first nor the last.

Didn’t want her as ally or villain as i said lol. I wish she hadn’t come back. But seeing as she did, I always saw her as a person I didn’t

• edited March 2019

She became an antagonist the moment she killed Carley/Doug as far as i am concerned. Season 4 showed how much of a villain she had become. About the only thing i liked about her in Season 4 is showing how bad she had got

She was never a villain; the apocalypse can harden some characters more than others. Lily is not the first nor the last.

• It was an accident; she just lost her father. I forgave her.

She became an antagonist the moment she killed Carley/Doug as far as i am concerned. Season 4 showed how much of a villain she had become. About the only thing i liked about her in Season 4 is showing how bad she had got

• It was an accident killing Doug but not Carley. But even the Doug scenario she was trying to kill Ben who like it or not was one of their own, a teenage kid and though she was right to accuse him, she had no proof and was wrong to try and kill him.

I could have forgiven her too but not after her Season 4 appearance

It was an accident; she just lost her father. I forgave her.

• They ruined her character in the final season. I cannot dispute that.

It was an accident killing Doug but not Carley. But even the Doug scenario she was trying to kill Ben who like it or not was one of their ow

• People change, man. In the show S1 Rick is so different from S5 Rick. But AMC didn't ruin his character - they just gave him further development. Same with Lilly. She changed after being gone for almost a decade. I wouldn't say her character was "ruined" just more developed

They ruined her character in the final season. I cannot dispute that.

• That you were.
    Granted, looking back with everything that has transpired in mind, it was always gambling double-edged sword, but you were right.

@Wheres_Dinner I liked her departure in ep.4 though. I like talking to her when she isn't being a bitch

Ah, you mean when they used the 30 seconds she had left to fill in a last ditch attempt to "salvage" her character?
    Suuure.

I’m not. They shat on her character and what made her interesting from Season 1. I feared her returning would result in shit writing and i was right

• True, but I found her character underdeveloped seeing as she was hardly used. Do not get me wrong, I like Lily, but before the final season. ?

People change, man. In the show S1 Rick is so different from S5 Rick. But AMC didn't ruin his character - they just gave him further develop

• More or less.

True, but I found her character underdeveloped seeing as she was hardly used. Do not get me wrong, I like Lily, but before the final season. ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.