Is it sad that Tenn.....?

edited March 2019 in The Walking Dead

Is it sad that Tenn was pretty underdeveloped throughout this season and everyone (Unintentionally) chose to have him dead instead of Violet/Louis? I'm personally disappointed with his character because choosing Violet/Louis to live was an easy choice. He was the one who had a family which was an antagonist and I could care less what would happen to him.

Comments

• Fuck that stupid little shit. The biggest scum in this season. I hope that people that were calling him so smart after first two episodes are now happy with themselves.

• Is you okay? Is you? Good because I wanted to know. :lol:

MaikelRR_ posted: »

Fuck that stupid little shit. The biggest scum in this season. I hope that people that were calling him so smart after first two episodes are now happy with themselves.

• edited March 2019

Yep probably the most wasted character this season they originally planned to focus way more on him,have some flashback (?) or something explain how he got his scar you know,explain his backstory. And have him in general i think just be more involved with the sisters/twins storyline it's a fucking shame he was the most interesting character from the cast.

• edited March 2019

Oh, Tenn is the most wasted character in The Final Season, no doubt. Such a shame that another relatively interesting/unique character just gets sidelined and eventually dropped, unless you go against the obvious path this time.
    Apparently, they threw out much of his original arc when they reworked the story into what we have and he was just held over due in part to them not overly changing the baseline of Episode 1's plan. What's weird about that is that the twins weren't even planned to show up initially.

• edited March 2019

Your statement is paradoxical: first, you claim that you are disappointed (concern) and next do not care. Well do you care or not?

• Was he though?

iFoRias posted: »

Yep probably the most wasted character this season they originally planned to focus way more on him,have some flashback (?) or something exp

• As I said before he was a liability he didn’t go with the plan an got Mitch killed pluse he shouldn’t have come in Broken Toys he was freakin useless he should’ve have stayed in the school but AJ shouldn’t be so defensive with him Willy had a point and I respected that Tenn should have been watchful eye in the school .

Enough said.

• I keep telling people and I knew this was going to break down.

Fuck that stupid little shit. The biggest scum in this season. I hope that people that were calling him so smart after first two episodes are now happy with themselves.

• I do not care about any of its shenanigans, that's why I'm disappointed with his character.

Your statement is paradoxical: first, you claim that you are disappointed (concern) and next do not care. Well do you care or not?

• Okie dokie.

AronDracula posted: »

I do not care about any of its shenanigans, that's why I'm disappointed with his character.

• edited March 2019

He got my Louis killed, little shit deserved to get gunned down by AJ after he got second decent man killed.

Is you okay? Is you? Good because I wanted to know.

• He was one of the more likeable characters who had a unique perception of life who I found the most enjoyable.

My problem is how they made Tenn act irrationally stupid on the bridge to make some attempted degree of tension and loss which failed miserably for several reasons.

• Yeah, that's kind of a good assessment of his handling in the finale.

Chibikid posted: »

He was one of the more likeable characters who had a unique perception of life who I found the most enjoyable. My problem is how they mad

• There is no messing with you, brah.

He got my Louis killed, little shit deserved to get gunned down by AJ after he got second decent man killed.

• That’s a none argument right there , this is why I let AJ make his own decision but I called Debs on Lily even though that didn’t happen. ?

• I didn’t choose to have him dead, hell I didn’t realise the choice in the cave would result in his or Violet/Louis death. Shame they couldn’t all survive

• Pretty much.

I didn’t choose to have him dead, hell I didn’t realise the choice in the cave would result in his or Violet/Louis death. Shame they couldn’t all survive

• You can say that again.

I didn’t choose to have him dead, hell I didn’t realise the choice in the cave would result in his or Violet/Louis death. Shame they couldn’t all survive

• The lack of development and sudden stupidity doesn't make it sad let alone worth caring about.

• Dan is not a happy man.

Dan10 posted: »

The lack of development and sudden stupidity doesn't make it sad let alone worth caring about.

• I’m just glad I let AJ make the call you can’t always be right you know .

Dan10 posted: »

The lack of development and sudden stupidity doesn't make it sad let alone worth caring about.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.