Just Let It Be

2»

Comments

• Oh gee, where have I heard that before.
    I wouldn't go that far, though. At least not before the finale.

I felt like they Where Focusing on more action than just logical explanations two characters background story.

• Ouch.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh gee, where have I heard that before. I wouldn't go that far, though. At least not before the finale.

• Never asked for multiple endings, just wanted choices to matter a bit more with AJ and the execution is pretty bad, there's also a few tweaks that could be made as well as a few extending problems that are for the season as a whole. There's a lot of criticism, but it's still an alright game. I think it's either just above or just below S2.

Even if we had endings like: Clem dies - AJ lives Clem lives - AJ dies Clem dies - AJ dies Clem lives - AJ lives People would complain about the execution of each ending were they in the game. We all know those people that would.

• If there were multiple endings, it should have only been Clem lives/AJ dies, or Clem dies/AJ lives. And it wouldn't be 'playing it right' it would just be your choice. This is still Telltale.

But I feel like everyone would want the best ending if there were multiples. I doubt anyone would go, "Huh, I got the bad ending. Well, time

• Yeah, especially when you consider the sales for this game were abysmally low. I think it will be remembered, but in the same way that MCSM S2 was. Some people forget about it, and those who remember it either like it or hate it, and some are just 'meh'. The rest haven't played/watched it.

Poogers555 posted: »

Eh, considering no one even cared about what was going on at Telltale until they died and then after it was announced Final season would fin

• Not backstory, but development. Tenn did seem pretty resolved at the end of TFS, but that's only if he's alive. Still, they could've explored the best friend thing with AJ more, maybe even involve it with the story, because it feels like the kids are just 'the kids' as a whole. Not like earlier seasons where they seemed to matter in the story. But yeah, if Tenn's development was good enough, he probably wouldn't need a backstory.

I mean there where some flaws like...(I STILL DIDNT GET ANY BACKSTORY OF TENN'S SCAR’S) that’s the only down side I can think of.

• I prefer to analyze things. To ask someone not to think too much about it sets a dangerous precedence in the world. It's a very Orwellian outlook that's infected many forms of media.

There are some very positive aspects to the Final Season if you'd prefer to talk about them instead. Visually, it possesses arguably the most stunning set pieces of the entire series. The burning wreckage sinking into walker filled waters is breath taking. The first room of the cave with the water flowing through it is beautiful. The old ruined bridge on approach, and up to the vehicle lodged inside of it is haunting and foreboding.

Some choices were taken into account very carefully. You can have a final exchange with a hopeless Lilly, even if all you want to do with it is fling arrows at her. They really did put a lot of effort into trying to make a bigger than life final villain in Minerva, whether or not it was effective for everyone.

But there's going to always be a portion of not only the game's fanbase, but Walking Dead's own fanbase that feels the ending is out of place. There aren't really 'happy endings' in Walking Dead.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.