my thoughts on the episode

the episode was good but could have been better. my favorite scenes are the bridge scene and the ending.
most of the episode was meh but the ending made up for it in my opinion I was hoping most of the kids would survive and they did. people say that Clementine should have died in the barn. but honestly who cares how she survived? I'm glad she and AJ survived. both of them dying would have been pretty sad and a horrible way to end the series. how they ended it was the best way. I mean it's the walking dead. they're not going to find a cure for the zombie infection.
the best thing they could do ( and did) is to just have them live in peace at least for awhile lol.
I wish Lilly would got a bit more screen time like James did.

Comments

• Without a doubt the Bridge scene was epic , Minerva singing was creepy as hell and her leading walkers straight to them...the only thing that bothered me was her backing up while walkers where advancing towards Clementine in the group And I’m like she’s not saturated and blood how can she not be saturated and not be detected plus the noise level !!??

Sign in to comment in this discussion.