How did Tenn get those burn scars ?

It would have been nice if the final episode of TFS explained Tenns burnt scar I mean c’mon that would been more character development as to what and why he’s kinda anxious that’s another mystery of TWD left unsolved don’t you think?

Comments

• was hoping to find out but I guess we'll never know

• That’s what bugged me the most.?

was hoping to find out but I guess we'll never know

• I thought if ten would talk about it if you kept him alive but he doesn't

That’s what bugged me the most.?

• I never knew why Clementine or AJ never asked especially AJ due to his insensitive curiousity.

• It would've been nice if any of the latter three episodes explained Tennessee's backstory at all.
    It was likely a thing from the original storyline, but it likely either was subject to change per the final writing team or or hadn't been nailed down to begin with.
    I know people were speculating that the burned down building on campus may have had something to do with it and while Mr. Mudle said that it's more there as a sign that the delinquents have been through things, it probably had something to do with it given the school setting was already nailed down.

• Parts of the school was burned down before Clem and AJ got there. Since we never saw a kitchen and Omar cooks outside - I assumed there was a kitchen fire that Tenn fucked up with and got himself burned.

• Prohaps that’s the case.?

Parts of the school was burned down before Clem and AJ got there. Since we never saw a kitchen and Omar cooks outside - I assumed there was a kitchen fire that Tenn fucked up with and got himself burned.

• Mitch's chemistry project gone horribly wrong and poor Tenn was there when it happened.

• Mitch was probably cooking up a Frankenstein of bombs and poor Tenn.

MintBlue92 posted: »

Mitch's chemistry project gone horribly wrong and poor Tenn was there when it happened.

• That's probably what happened, poor Tenn.

Mitch was probably cooking up a Frankenstein of bombs and poor Tenn.

• I guess some things are ok to be left to our imagination

• That pedazo de mierda Negan was up to his old tricks again.

• Like @Chibikid said, Im surprised they didnt even make AJ ask because it would make sense for AJ to randomly ask. Like even if Tenn didnt answer, seems weird he doesn't ask once in the game.

I dont think it really needed to 100% be stated why, but Tenn needed much better development. Like Ive said before, the fact the "best" ending is the one where he dies over another "good guy" character says a lot.

Also I found that whole seen pretty dumb. First why is Minnie so "TENN MUST DIE" when before all she cared about was if Tenn was safe? Now she just wants to kill Tenn so she is "with him" again, yet for some reason wouldnt leave the Delta and killed her sister so they wouldnt be together anymore...

Also Tenn's fucking "Tenn dont be dumb, she is going to kill you" and he goes "I know" jesus christ.

• That's a large part of why the bridge scene really didn't work for me because the bulk of it made no sense or had the characters acting out in an irrationally stupid manner. I cannot be convinced that Tenn would be that ignorantly stupid to continue trying to reach out to Minnie after she's just tried to kill him and his friends with Tenn himself acknowledging that she was dying and beyond reach.

Poogers555 posted: »

Like @Chibikid said, Im surprised they didnt even make AJ ask because it would make sense for AJ to randomly ask. Like even if Tenn didnt a

• A massive flip-flop a dialogue ?

Like @Chibikid said, Im surprised they didnt even make AJ ask because it would make sense for AJ to randomly ask. Like even if Tenn didnt a

• One of the [many] key problems with Minerva( and to an extent Lilith) is just the general inflation and banking on her--they wanted you to take her very presence super seriously and super intensely.

• I'm not really sure why they decided to make one of the kids look like The Hound from GoT if they weren't going to talk about it. It would've been a very child-like thing for AJ to do. I'm also very unsure why Minnie went from Ep3-Ep4 from hoping Tenn is no where near this mess to Tenn should die.

• I don't watch Game of Thrones, so which delinquent are you talking about?

I'm also very unsure why Minnie went from Ep3-Ep4 from hoping Tenn is no where near this mess to Tenn should die.

See my post above for the raw.

Poptarts posted: »

I'm not really sure why they decided to make one of the kids look like The Hound from GoT if they weren't going to talk about it. It would'v

• Rory McCann plays Sandor Clegane on Game of Thrones aka The Hound. Half of that character's face is burned in the book/show and it's later explained how that came to be. It very much resembles Tennessee's condition.

DabigRG posted: »

I don't watch Game of Thrones, so which delinquent are you talking about? I'm also very unsure why Minnie went from Ep3-Ep4 from hoping Tenn is no where near this mess to Tenn should die. See my post above for the raw.

• Violet mentions the kitchen if Clem says that the kitchen was her favorite room at her parent's house, it's definitely intact.

Parts of the school was burned down before Clem and AJ got there. Since we never saw a kitchen and Omar cooks outside - I assumed there was a kitchen fire that Tenn fucked up with and got himself burned.

• Maybe the fact that the group who brainwashed and got Stockhol Syndrome'd died right in front of her and then she got bit made her think killing herself with her brother sound like a good idea to move on from the world.

That's the only thing I can think of.

• Sounds about right

Dan10 posted: »

Maybe the fact that the group who brainwashed and got Stockhol Syndrome'd died right in front of her and then she got bit made her think kil

Sign in to comment in this discussion.