Alternative Minerva scenario.

This just came to my mind right now, I know most people are greaeful that the snake is dead now I thought of this alternate scenario of if before Minerva gets her face bitten off we save her before that happens but as an (determinat choice) and with that outcome Minerva would team up with Clementine in the short run pluse we cand tell her that Lily almost killed her brother and hopefully she’ll forgive herself for locking you up in the cell and once we get to the bridge she wants her and Tenn to leave the group and go our separate ways and AJ and would disagree with that idea and wants tenn to decide.

Tenn is conflicted with this option and Clementine try’s to tell Tenn to decide but Minerva shoots the gun in the air and says “LET HIM DECIDE, HE NEEDS TO DECIDE FOR HIMSELF”!

Tenn is puzzled and we still get that same fight scene and the walker outcome except Minerva ain’t behind the walkers shooting.

The original one should’ve been a determinat Choice Ut it should’ve got some adjustments.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Minerva,s original villain roll was good but what I said in the topic above would be somthing.

• Which topic?

Minerva,s original villain roll was good but what I said in the topic above would be somthing.

• When she was fighting the walkers I thought we'd get an option to help her or leave her. The fact that we lost Tenn - a good kid to that bitch and Clem losing her leg makes me glad she's dead. I for sure thought a team up would happen before playing.

• I was hoping for that outcome but sadly no.

When she was fighting the walkers I thought we'd get an option to help her or leave her. The fact that we lost Tenn - a good kid to that bitch and Clem losing her leg makes me glad she's dead. I for sure thought a team up would happen before playing.

• That doesn't sound like an illogical conclusion to draw, I suppose.

When she was fighting the walkers I thought we'd get an option to help her or leave her. The fact that we lost Tenn - a good kid to that bitch and Clem losing her leg makes me glad she's dead. I for sure thought a team up would happen before playing.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.